• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

Stocking got bored of wandering through the hallways so she went back to her room. She locked the door and sat down on her bed. Stocking looked at the notebook and pen beside her, she picked it up and opened to an empty page. Stocking grabbed the pen and started to write in that notebook.

She sighed to herself, lying down. Her stomach faced the ceiling. She bristled at how many germs there must be on the floor of the lobby, but didn't get up. Her hands reached for the ceiling, grasping at things she couldn't reach.

Kaede breathed out slowly. "...I would love to...! I wanna..." She trailed off, suddenly feeling shy. "...I wanna make you proud..." She fiddled with a hangnail. "W-When are we gonna do this then?"

.:Z:.

Surprised by the girl's enthusiasm, Z blushed faintly, turning her head aside to clear her throat and hide her sheepishness. Once her face returned to its normal, pale color, she looked back at Kaede, looking deep into the opposite female's eyes.
"As soon as possible. In fact, you should probably go eat something while I gather my gear. Be careful who you talk to, this can't slip out."
She gently pressed a finger to the girl's lips and made a hushing sound before she turned away, heading towards her own room.
"I'll meet you in the dining area."​

Surprised by the girl's enthusiasm, Z blushed faintly, turning her head aside to clear her throat and hide her sheepishness. Once her face returned to its normal, pale color, she looked back at Kaede, looking deep into the opposite female's eyes.
"As soon as possible. In fact, you should probably go eat something while I gather my gear. Be careful who you talk to, this can't slip out."
She gently pressed a finger to the girl's lips and made a hushing sound before she turned away, heading towards her own room.
"I'll meet you in the dining area."​

Kaede make a strange squealing sound and nodded her head vigorously.
"O-Ok...!" She covered her excited smile with one hand, and skipped off to the cafe.

Arriving there, she handed over a crumpled note, and asked for a chocolate chip cookie. "And some milk too!" She added quickly.

Lucy walked down the halls, seeing Angels. She took a step back outside, and looked at the battlefield, through the protection barrier to keep any demons or Angels from going in or out. "Let's hope I won't get into a fight anytime soon.." She sighed to herself.
Kaiso walked sound Hell, seeing demons and bones all about. She found her way to be looking at the battlefield. "I wonder how it's just..sealed off," she murmured

Kaede make a strange squealing sound and nodded her head vigorously.
"O-Ok...!" She covered her excited smile with one hand, and skipped off to the cafe.

Arriving there, she handed over a crumpled note, and asked for a chocolate chip cookie. "And some milk too!" She added quickly.

Z stuffed a couple of random items in her bag: some ropes, tape, a black cloth. They all seemed to be typical things to kidnap somebody, and if Kaede and Z were searched, they would probably get into all sorts of trouble. That was the fun part. Z let out an uncontrollable giggle, falling back onto the bed and staring up at the ceiling. She listened to the ticking of her clock as time passed by, each second making their attempt come closer and closer. With a little huff, the female stood up and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and heading out of her room.

She made her way into the dining hall, her blue gaze scanning the area until she found Kaede. Z smirked, turning to buy a soda from the vending machine before she went over to meet with the girl, eyeing the others that were in the dining hall suspiciously. "That's all you're going to get?"​

Z stuffed a couple of random items in her bag: some ropes, tape, a black cloth. They all seemed to be typical things to kidnap somebody, and if Kaede and Z were searched, they would probably get into all sorts of trouble. That was the fun part. Z let out an uncontrollable giggle, falling back onto the bed and staring up at the ceiling. She listened to the ticking of her clock as time passed by, each second making their attempt come closer and closer. With a little huff, the female stood up and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and heading out of her room.

She made her way into the dining hall, her blue gaze scanning the area until she found Kaede. Z smirked, turning to buy a soda from the vending machine before she went over to meet with the girl, eyeing the others that were in the dining hall suspiciously. "That's all you're going to get?"​

Kaede turned, her gaze focusing on the bag.
"Oh, yeah!" Kaede struggled to talk through her mouthful. She clapped her hands, small crumbs falling into her lap. "Cookies are all I can eat really..." She broke the remaining piece in half, and forced the larger one into her already full mouth. "So we..." She chewed a bit more before continuing. "...going now, then...?" Without waiting for an answer, she quickly downed her milk, and jumped up from the table. "Let's-a go!!"

Last edited:
Kaede turned, her gaze focusing on the bag.
"Oh, yeah!" Kaede struggled to talk through her mouthful. She clapped her hands, small crumbs falling into her lap. "Cookies are all I can eat really..." She broke the remaining piece in half, and forced the larger one into her already full mouth. "So we..." She chewed a bit more before continuing. "...going now, then...?" Without waiting for an answer, she quickly downed her milk, and jumped up from the table. "Let's-a go!!"

((Are we the only ones RPing here? x.x ))

Z smirked, shaking her head slightly at how excitable this girl was. She gave her a gentle push towards the doors and hurried to lead the way.
The female had never been close to any angels before, so this was a new experience. She could already see the tears rolling down the faces of those goody two shoes, their soft little voices crying out for their Lucy to save them.
Pathetic, Z thought. She knew if she were captured she would do anything to find a way out. Even if it meant doing something she'd rather not do.
Her eyes returned to the female beside her and she lowered her voice,
"So.. do you know how to get there? How to find an angel?"​

(I don't know what to do. Well I know something, but I need the war to start again for that to happen.)

(Hey guys! I'm sorry I couldn't be able to roleplay often as usual, School life sucks and I'm currently living at my dad's house. Which has no wifi. Well tomorrow he will. I also have a new roleplay called 26 Nights, Check it out if you want. I'll start roleplaying tomorrow! -emi)

((Are we the only ones RPing here? x.x ))

Z smirked, shaking her head slightly at how excitable this girl was. She gave her a gentle push towards the doors and hurried to lead the way.
The female had never been close to any angels before, so this was a new experience. She could already see the tears rolling down the faces of those goody two shoes, their soft little voices crying out for their Lucy to save them.
Pathetic, Z thought. She knew if she were captured she would do anything to find a way out. Even if it meant doing something she'd rather not do.
Her eyes returned to the female beside her and she lowered her voice,
"So.. do you know how to get there? How to find an angel?"​

"No..." Kaede let out a muffled laugh. "No ideaaaa!! I've never actually seen an angel before - or heaven. Ugh," she grimaced and wiped away the last of her crumbs on her shirt. "I bet it's all...bright and happy, and....ugh!" She turned to the girl, and questioned whether she knew or not. "Do you know how to get there? To find an angel or whatever?"

Last edited:
You know, I'm actually a bit hungry... Kaiso thought, walking to the dining hall. She walks back toward the direction of the hotel, then turned left and pushed open a door. She took a few items, a muffin and a piece of fruit, and sat down. When's the war gonna start again? It's boring asf here.. she thought, and saw two demons coming through the door, she had known who they were, but not friends or anything.
Lucy continued to look at the battlefield through the bubble-like wall that she or lucifer could lower anytime.

Last edited:
(Wei shall..)
Lucy sighed, and felt a tingle in her, then another, and one more. Here comes the war.. she thought. She was beginning to morph into Lucifer, unintentionally. When it was cursed, they were also given the burden of sometimes morphing into the other half without wanting to. Her hand was beginning to turn large and muscular. She hid her hand and put her wings in the air and filed to her building as fast as possible. It was too late. Her wings had turned black and like a bats'. No... Her hair turned a deeper shade of red and grew longer. She was fully transformed by the time he landed in Lucy's office. Lucifer took a moment to clear his mind. He looked around, uncomfortable with his other half's surroundings. "I'm getting sick of this place..off to the war, Prehaps, Lucy?" He chuckled. Indeed. He waved his hand in front of him, and a portal appeared, to hell it goes. He walked through, and soon after had a more suiting surrounding. Much better! he thought. He walked out of his office, bones every which way, and looked at the demons in the city. He saw Kaiso there, looking at the battlefield. He flew over, quietly so she wouldn't hear him. "Boo," he said with a smile behind her.
Kaiso jumped, hearing the leaders voice. "E-erm, hello sir!" She smiled awkwardly.
Lucifer smiled, and looked into Kaiso's eyes. "The war is to soon resume. I have received a message from Lucy.." He said.
"Finally, boredom will come to an end!" She said, blushing a little
(KAISO X LUCIFERRRRRRR.. Why not? c; )

Esdeath sighed, and wrapped a couple of strands of hair around her finger. She twirled her hair and stopped walking. Esdeath sat down on the floor and looked at the wall straight in front of her.

Stocking finished writing, she gently placed down the pen. She then closed the notebook and put it next to the pen. She fell back on the bed and let out a long sigh.

(Yass)

(This is dyingggggg)
Lucifer walked away from Kaiso, and flew up in the air. "Attention demons!" He yelled. "I have received a message from the angels' leader, Lucy, that the war shall resume!" He yelled, and resumed to the ground. He walk back toward the invisible wall to the battlefield. He raised his hand, and touched the shield. It shattered, as if it were glass. "As for I, I have some business to attend to first," he told Kaiso, flying to his office. He went into his room, and changed his clothing and waved his hand to turn into Lucy. "Off I go!" She chuckled, and waved her hand to make the portal appear. She walked through, and emerged in heaven. God I just hope no one saw me morph into Lucifer earlier.. she thought, and walked out of her building, into Heaven. She flies up into the air. "Angels! The war has resumed!" She said, flying to the battlefield

He sloooowly poked his head out through the doorframe. "What!? Why!?" He growled at no-one. He didn't mind a bloodbath - no, not at all - but why now...? Stupid leaders probably spilled each others tea... He murmured dryly in his mind.

Last edited:
Once Esdeath heard the anouncement she grinned. "Finally, I've been waiting all this time!" She exclaimed. Esdeath began to run in the direction of the battle field.

"It's finally resumed, huh?" Stocking quietly whispered to herself. She grabbed Honekoneko and left her room. Atleast it's something to do, Stocking thought to herself. She started to walk in the direction of the battle field.

Last edited:
Back