• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Reve Temporary Cycling! [Boxes: n/a] [In: n/a]

Ananas78

Les Fruits
Bells
Feedback
100% (92) +
Rules:

This is temporary while I am on break and am cycling to get Marshal for myself.

~Please no running and follow me at all times.
~Please be kind on my thread!
~I have the right to refuse business with anyone who has a negative rating or who is rude.
~Every villager is free. With this being said, I have the right to hold a villager for a friend or if someone has dreamie proof.
~Those who have dreamie proof take priority over those who do not.
~DO NOT PM me unless I PM you first. I cannot stress this enough. If my phone goes off in class or in a meeting, which I frequently have meetings, I will be an extremely angry person. And we do not want that!
~Any donations are welcome, but definitely not necessary. I will also always accept Marshal if you're trading him!!
~Lurking: You can lurk for one villager at a time, whether they are in my town or not.
~If you're lurking for someone and your inbox is full, I'm not going to track you down. I'm sorry, but this has become too much of an issue in the past and it's just too much of a hassle on my part.
~I'm cycling quickly, so if you don't respond in a timely manner, I may void. Ways to avoid this: keep me in the loop on when you can pick up, provide dreamie proof, etc.
~I won't autovoid anyone who is being lurked for or is a popular villager.
~Since every villager is free, I have to say please do not resell the villager. If I find out that they have been sold after I give them to you, I will give a negative rating.
~When asking to lurk, please say something along the lines of "May I lurk for ____". If this isn't said, I will ignore your request or ask you to re-read the rules. I just think it's kind to say this rather than "I'm lurking for..."
~I also have MOST amiibo cards. I won't list them, because that would take a ridiculous amount of time, but if you lurk for someone and I have their card, I will PM you ASAP!!

Lurkers List:
DreamieMad - Punchy
Kawazi - Marina
therandompuppy - Flurry
arize - Shari (amiibo card)

Voided:

Living in Reve currently...
~June
~Zucker
~Diana
~Phoebe
~Lucha
~Tutu
~Poncho
~Chief
~Hugh
~Flurry

Last edited:
May I lurk for Punchy? Thanks in advance! Good luck with your cycling! I'll also bring some fruit if you'd like!

EDIT: srsly 10 second too late to get first comment rip

Last edited:
Sure, I'll add you both now! And thanks but I don't need fruit. It would just go to waste in my second town anyway ^.^

May I lurk for Shari, please? She's one of my dreamies :)

I don't know how to prove it though :(

Last edited:
May I lurk for Shari, please? She's one of my dreamies :)

I don't know how to prove it though :(

It's okay! I'll still put you down. I have her card, so when I get a free second within the next few days I'll move her in my town for you. I just have to wait for a day off from work :)

May I lurk for Apollo please? ^_^ (and if you don't have his card, could you possibly check if you have Margie's? Sorry to bother you!) Tysm for your generosity! <3

Back