• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Restarted Town. Need help with stringfish!

DolphinCube

Cubin' Around
Bells
Switch
2714-8109-0414
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hello! So a while back I restarted my town and now I need help catching a stringfish. You see, I am on a family switch and parental controls is on. So that pretty much means I cant change the clock that much to for my town to be march at night to catch a stringfish. So I was hoping I could fish at someone elses town in order when they set their clock to do that. If anyone can help me. I would greatly appricate it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: the reason why it has to be in march is because I am also hoping to catch the golden trout as well. But the stringfish is my main priority.

Hello! So a while back I restarted my town and now I need help catching a stringfish. You see, I am on a family switch and parental controls is on. So that pretty much means I cant change the clock that much to for my town to be march at night to catch a stringfish. So I was hoping I could fish at someone elses town in order when they set their clock to do that. If anyone can help me. I would greatly appricate it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: the reason why it has to be in march is because I am also hoping to catch the golden trout as well. But the stringfish is my main priority.
I can help. I need to catch a stringfish too. Give me a few minutes to set up the right time and environment for both

Lol I caught that first try and I wasn’t even aiming for catching it

Did you get one?
I can try to get one for you, if you haven't. Let me know! <3

Back