• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Remove this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now would be a good time for some honest constructive feedback on what could have been done better and how certain situations could have been resolved. I gotta sleep now though :(

I was a Townie. :d WOO.

I haven't been Mafia since Game 2 of the big games. I swear I've been Town aligned for like 7 games in a row. I really want to get Mafia again. Some of you are so lucky to have been Mafia like 3 times already. :L

Dont do the blue is a secret red.

THIS. ^ I wasn't a big fan of the whole "one of the blue roles is actually red". It confused me more than anything & I think that would have put Town at a big disadvantage in general.

Last edited:
I think it's because this game was managed alone, and it is difficult to keep up with a game by yourself. You have to update the first post, count the votes, double-check everything, make Day/Night posts even if you have to stay awake until 2 in the morning, etc. If Prin had someone help her manage it and set it up beforehand, we could've pulled it off.

I was a Townie. :d WOO.

I haven't been Mafia since Game 2 of the big games. I swear I've been Town aligned for like 7 games in a row. I really want to get Mafia again. Some of you are so lucky to have been Mafia like 3 times already. :L
I have been 2/5 times

I was mafia in three mini mafias in a row, somehow I wasn't scum in this game

The Mafia role PMs needed improvement.

-We were not told what our teammates' roles were until much later. In addition, it wasn't clear who was who for a little while.
-Keep the roles the way you planned them in the beginning. Don't be afraid to drop a role without informing the players.
-Hold of on sending PMs to the players entailing what happened at Night until AFTER Night ends/Day Post is up.

I think it's because this game was managed alone, and it is difficult to keep up with a game by yourself. You have to update the first post, count the votes, double-check everything, make Day/Night posts even if you have to stay awake until 2 in the morning, etc. If Prin had someone help her manage it and set it up beforehand, we could've pulled it off.

I had Lunatic, but she didn't really do much :C I had to all the imagining and creativity + PM's by myself.

Last edited:
We need a notice on the general thread that gives a warning about the difficulty of hosting. Guys it's a lot of work even if it's a mini.

Lunatic was helping her.

I had Lunatic, but she didn't really do much :C

That's probably a part of the problem. It would be very helpful, Prin, if you told us what exactly you couldn't manage. That way, we can work to solve those problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back