• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Reggie's House in HH Showcase (SpotPass)

The Spotpasses may be rolling out in ''batches''. Check now and then throughout the day or so to make sure.

Also, special items such as Nintendo-themed ones, custom furnishing (His bed as an example), etc aren't available for purchase. Everything else is available for purchase though like the display cases, kitchen stuff including the apple TV, his arcade machine and other equipment in his game room, etc.

Maybe dumb question... I don't have WiFi where I live, and I probably won't be able to take my 3DS somewhere with WiFi until Thursday. Will I miss out on getting the Reggie's house spot-pass?

To receive Reggie's House I just need to connect the internet or I need to do something like talk to Pelly?

And I want some spotpass houses too, there's no way that I can receive from streetpass ;w;

I want it :(
He revealed his entire house in a new nintendo video

it changed a little bit since that video! I wonder if he's really the one who plays it...
I kinda want it to be. It's so nice to think that the CEO of NOA actually play games, specially AC. Hehe.

Reggie in HH showcase

I checked the HH showcase today and I noticed Reggie was in there! I got to see his house and order a few items too. I'm pretty sure all of us got him in the HH showcase. I wanted to give a heads up to everybody^^

Edit: I tryed going to his town in a dream, but it wasn't listed. D:

Last edited:
Back