Selling Refunds for chibis~ More info inside ;v;

I think this dress is easier? You can ignore everything else in the pic since I'd like different shoes than what's in the pic: [x]

With these shoes? [x]

Forgot her ref sheet, so here you go: [x]

If you still have the sketch you originally did, you can keep the hair the same, otherwise, drawing it like in the ref sheet works too. Don't mind either way.

I didn't get a reply, so wasn't sure if you saw this... so quoting it...

wah~ looks like you have a lot of requests already!! but here is my reference: x

i'd love a 1k chibi, thank you! <3

if it's too complicated let me know! <3 feel better, okay?

not sure if you saw my request either, but i would be so happy if you considered mine ;w;

I didn't get a reply, so wasn't sure if you saw this... so quoting it...

In the quote list I did put that I was not going to do yours. I apologize for any inconvenience. I did respond to you that I was not going to do it. Just so we are absolutely clear I will refund yours asap! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are absolutely beautiful. If I had the money I would get one.

Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kailah - Thank you so much eee!! I will consider this. ; v; )/
If it moves too fast I can skip people I'm so sorry OTL

Kailah - Thank you so much eee!! I will consider this. ; v; )/
If it moves too fast I can skip people I'm so sorry OTL

it's okay!! i'm glad i quoted it for you so you could see it ^-^ and thank you for considering! take your time!

Hello, Alice ? You talented Artist, you!
4925.gif

I noticed you are posting again re: Art ? I just wanted to say that if you would like, you could do me a simple chibi of this Mayor (LuluBelle of HotDoggy) instead of the previous request that you decided was too complicated to do ? this way you wouldn?t have to refund me my 1000 TBTs and I would instead be paying you more ?
LuluBelle wears the Black Velvet Dress, Red bun wig, Red glasses and Lace Up Boots
dlrfyd.jpg

Also, I wanted to show you that I have your lovely art displayed in my computer room desk shelf :)
If you decide not to do this simpler art, it is fine, I just thought I would give you the option!
Either way, I am continuing to enjoy the lovely piece you did for me already ... I sincerely hope that things are better for you now, Hun, and you are able to enjoy your art, and life in general! I am finding that to be so in my own case ♥ Time does help to heal wounded hearts.
14ux84m.jpg

Thank you so much! Your words mean more to me than I can put into words (I've never been gifted with any sort of brilliance with words) so I'll simply say thank you.
Tiny screams thank you for printing and show me that you have printed my artwork!!

Thank you so much! Your words mean more to me than I can put into words (I've never been gifted with any sort of brilliance with words) so I'll simply say thank you.
Tiny screams thank you for printing and show me that you have printed my artwork!!
You're welcome, Darlin' ♥ ♥ ♥

Back