• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Refunds for chibis~ More info inside ;v;

HimedereAlice

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
I've been gone for so very long and I am positive my name is in the trash~
I had a death in my family and I was unable to draw. I have old commissions lined but many people either canceled and want their money back (understandable) or I am unable to contact them. To remedy this I am opening up new commissions one slot at a time and am going to refund everyone back, and then close my TBT account forever.

I will only do women, I will only do dresses/skirts/bloomers/feminine things i.e no pants, I will not do anything too complicated, I will not do hats.
I will do OCs, I will do any hairstyle, you are not able to change the ref of what you choose once you submit it.
Usually it takes me anywhere from 4 hours to 8 hours to finish one chibi. They come with a transparent background.

1k tbt
tiny_cheeb_by_yanderekarina-d8s29rs.png

Tiny page stickers
They take anywhere from 30mins to 1hr to complete.
They come with a white background.

500 tbt
tumblr_nmymroK4RB1u7pb61o1_250.png

tumblr_nmymroK4RB1u7pb61o2_250.png

for me to keep track of who I owe what:
MC4pros - refunding 1k
pengutango - refunding 1k tbt
Irarina - refunding 1k tbt refunded
bunlily - finished!
The Pennifer - refunding 1k tbt ref is more complex than I can do mentally right now
Chibi.Hoshi - ref is still the same
yYeqzYp.png

Rebeth13 - changing ref
Hcv4BWU.jpg

finished:
Alvery - paid 1k tbt regular chibi
1 open
2 open
3 open
4 maybe incase someone changes their mind

Attachments

• Aeripoofs.jpg
    Aeripoofs.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
These are so cute!! >w<

Do you do just OCs or can you do anime characters too?

These are so cute!! >w<

Do you do just OCs or can you do anime characters too?

Yes to OCs and anime charas

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quick question, so youre charging tbt to refund them or just cause..?

The title does say 'refunds for chibis' yesyes?
Yes I'm charging tbt in order to refund the tbt that was given

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love a tiny chibi, is there a form to fill out?

No form just post whatever you would like me to draw

I'll post some pictures of who I want. The girl, obvo. In a cute red and black dress, and if she could have a great white plushie that looks angry I would be thrilled.

Thank you. do I pay now or later?

Re you still going to do my commission from before? ;v; I PM'ed you.

WgvZfkg.jpg

MdBJE1Q.jpg
I'd love to buy one of each of the styles, so 1.5k, assuming you accept my commission, right? :)

I remember you were working on mine the last time you posted a stream here, but I dunno if you remember it? I can try and find my old request again, to spark your memory. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That took a mere few seconds, here you go~ [x]

Last edited:
I would love oneee, omg ; o ; I'm a huge fan of your chibis!
Here's the ref of my OC: http://orig01.deviantart.net/ecc2/f/2015/096/6/f/profile_picture_by_kammeh-d8oopgm.png (btw her sleeves are supposed to go down to her wrists)

Also, could you draw her in these Totoro stockings, but make them the color light blue, to match the shirt?:
51ih1T2aN8L._UY700_.jpg
You've actually drawn her before in another style, but I've made a tiny change to her outfit. ^^ Let me know if you accept <3

EDIT: Just realized you said no pants... she's wearing shorts. Idk if that counts? If you want, you can change them to a white mini-skirt? c:

Last edited:
wah~ looks like you have a lot of requests already!! but here is my reference: x

i'd love a 1k chibi, thank you! <3

if it's too complicated let me know! <3 feel better, okay?

Last edited:
Will you be finishing the requests of those who requested beforehand, before doing the new ones on here? Because if so, i would love to keep my previous request with you just with a different ref. :)

I'm sorry to hear about what's happened and I hope you and your family are doing better.

I as well would love to keep my previous request. However if its too much for you, please let me know. I've been a big fan of your art since the first day you came on here, and it would be sad to see you leave. I'll stalk your DA in either case.

I have a question about the stickers. Are you only allowed one chibi or sticker one per slot? Just asking as I don't have enough DA points, but I have the tbt bells.

-----

Here's the reference from last time.
yYeqzYp.png

Note, the shoes in the ref are actually the white leather shoes, not the white patent shoes!
white-leather-shoes.jpg

ChibiHoshi_zpsjng672v7.png

By Mturtle

gjlfK+

By computertrash

tumblr_nkmfniAFoG1rl0c26o3_r1_1280.jpg

If she's too much for you at the moment, I have a simpler design.
vkWVRRc.png

She has a tiny marshmallow that can be put anywhere, but that's up to you if you want to draw the marshmallow.
tumblr_nkmfniAFoG1rl0c26o2_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for your loss & sorry to hear that you're leaving. :\ I unfortunately don't have the ref anymore for my old request. Good luck!

I mean good luck in life and stuff like that. Not meant in a sarcastic way at all! :)

I'm very sorry for your loss & sorry to hear that you're leaving. :\ I unfortunately don't have the ref anymore for my old request. Good luck!
I dig.
Are you still taking refs for art? Here's mine: clicky here

My mayor has brown hair, you can do the hair however you prefer, it's usually in a ponytail or pigtails. :3

Back