Selling Refunds for chibis~ More info inside ;v;

I remember you were working on mine the last time you posted a stream here, but I dunno if you remember it? I can try and find my old request again, to spark your memory. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That took a mere few seconds, here you go~ [x]

Yeee I remember you you kept changing your outfit/ref/etc while I was drawing it. ; -;
I had decided that I did would give your bells back as it was when I had the money.
I apologize but because of the demands of the outfit it was more and is more than I am willing to do at this time.
Thank you for understanding. ; v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just humans?

Humans or anthros no furries or villagers

tumblr_nnfts3uICw1u7pb61o1_400.png

Thank you!
Please send the bells uvu

WOWOWOW THAT IS TOO CUTE FOR MY EYES <3333

Re you still going to do my commission from before? ;v; I PM'ed you.

Hellohi! I am so bad at horns I will refund u the bells ; o ; Unless you are ok without her horn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will you be finishing the requests of those who requested beforehand, before doing the new ones on here? Because if so, i would love to keep my previous request with you just with a different ref. :)

I can have your updated ref and I will whip it up asap! o: For sure.

Oh... could you do my Story of Seasons character? I paid you 1k tbt bells before for my first commission. :)

I was going to send this by PM but its full. I went to your DA account and its, deactivated...?
Are you doing ok?

I'll post some pictures of who I want. The girl, obvo. In a cute red and black dress, and if she could have a great white plushie that looks angry I would be thrilled.

Thank you. do I pay now or later?

I will def. think about this her design looks a lil complex and right now I'm not up to doing complex (i shut down) but I will keep it in mind in case my muse changes *o*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, Darlin ... Good to hear from you ... Hope everything is alright now! So sorry again about your loss! :(
♥ ♥ If you are able to do my Chibi as per our previous agreement, that would be awesome! ♥ ♥
I sent you 1000 TBTs and promised you the Princess set which I still have laid out for you!

Hullo once again! I see the request but it is more complicated than I can handle at this time, I really appreciate your patience, honestly I do. I will refund your bells as soon as I can!

Yeee I remember you you kept changing your outfit/ref/etc while I was drawing it. ; -;
I had decided that I did would give your bells back as it was when I had the money.
I apologize but because of the demands of the outfit it was more and is more than I am willing to do at this time.
Thank you for understanding. ; v;

I didn't change it during the stream. Least from what I could recall... *shrugs* I did change it to that particular character since you said the other one was too hard before you starting drawing it. When you ended the stream, you had started the dress.

But, it's whatever, I guess. :p

I dunno I could still get something though?

Last edited:
WgvZfkg.jpg

MdBJE1Q.jpg
I'd love to buy one of each of the styles, so 1.5k, assuming you accept my commission, right? :)

Considering thank you for offering!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love oneee, omg ; o ; I'm a huge fan of your chibis!
Here's the ref of my OC: http://orig01.deviantart.net/ecc2/f/2015/096/6/f/profile_picture_by_kammeh-d8oopgm.png (btw her sleeves are supposed to go down to her wrists)

Also, could you draw her in these Totoro stockings, but make them the color light blue, to match the shirt?:
51ih1T2aN8L._UY700_.jpg
You've actually drawn her before in another style, but I've made a tiny change to her outfit. ^^ Let me know if you accept <3

EDIT: Just realized you said no pants... she's wearing shorts. Idk if that counts? If you want, you can change them to a white mini-skirt? c:

Ah I remember her! If I did do her I would change it to a mini skirt in white ^^; I will consider this! I'm waiting for all my old commissioners to decide what they would like before moving on and choosing the ones for the refund tbt c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm very sorry for your loss & sorry to hear that you're leaving. :\ I unfortunately don't have the ref anymore for my old request. Good luck!

Thank you very much for the kind words! I think I saw another reply from you on the other pages ; v; it's moving v. fast I'm sorry
edit: no reply I will also be refunding the bells asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOWOWOW THAT IS TOO CUTE FOR MY EYES <3333

Thank u!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh... could you do my Story of Seasons character? I paid you 1k tbt bells before for my first commission. :)

yeS reply omg ; - ; it is moving too fast. May I have a ref? I love SoS ; v; <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Without the horn is fine! :)

Okie I will do this thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was going to send this by PM but its full. I went to your DA account and its, deactivated...?
Are you doing ok?

Yiss deactivated. After this I will take a very long break from art it is not a good time mentally for me to do this which is why I am only doing simple things thank you for asking!

Last edited:
Considering thank you for offering!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I remember her! If I did do her I would change it to a mini skirt in white ^^; I will consider this! I'm waiting for all my old commissioners to decide what they would like before moving on and choosing the ones for the refund tbt c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much for the kind words! I think I saw another reply from you on the other pages ; v; it's moving v. fast I'm sorry
edit: no reply I will also be refunding the bells asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank u!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeS reply omg ; - ; it is moving too fast. May I have a ref? I love SoS ; v; <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie I will do this thank u

Oh no rush. I just realized that there's no screenshot option in game, so give me just a sec and I'll post one. (:)

I didn't change it during the stream. Least from what I could recall... *shrugs* I did change it to that particular character since you said the other one was too hard before you starting drawing it. When you ended the stream, you had started the dress.

But, it's whatever, I guess. :p

I dunno I could still get something though?

If you would like it not to be refunded I can update a new ref for you as long as it is simple

- - - Post Merge - - -

First refund complete thank u! I will take tiny breaks between large chibis yes

Would you consider drawing my mayor? :> Let me know if she's too complicated. ^^;

Reference:

2jvjlkc.jpg

94SnTof.jpg

uBwRA0D.jpg

4jRaDms.jpg

Outfit
Hair: Her hair is in like a half braided ponytail with flowers in it | Some references: [x] [x] [x]
Outfit: [reference here]
Shoes: Ballet slippers [reference]

I unfortunately can't find the hair QR code I used so I hope that won't be a problem. :<

I'd like one of the big chibis for 1k. c:

Edit (sorry): I found the QR for the hair but it's not very helpful:
[LINK]

It's called a flower braid. c:

Last edited:
Here's my ref. Thank you for letting us know what's going on with you. I hope things get better for you. :) Thanks for drawing this for me. :)

Hcv4BWU.jpg

Edit- Her hair's in the long ponytail like at the beginning of the game if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Yiss deactivated. After this I will take a very long break from art it is not a good time mentally for me to do this which is why I am only doing simple things thank you for asking!
I see, I know how that feels, oh too well... I hope you can pick yourself up in time with your head held high. I really hope dear.

I've edited my first post with a second ref, its a simpler design of the first ref. Just in case in the first one is too much for you. The post is here ----> *Click*

Last edited:
Hi there, I would still love to commission you. Let me know c:

Here is the ref:

160r9f4.jpg

The dress is knee length also the shoes look like this:
2jebbl5.jpg

If you would like it not to be refunded I can update a new ref for you as long as it is simple

I think this dress is easier? You can ignore everything else in the pic since I'd like different shoes than what's in the pic: [x]

With these shoes? [x]

Forgot her ref sheet, so here you go: [x]

If you still have the sketch you originally did, you can keep the hair the same, otherwise, drawing it like in the ref sheet works too. Don't mind either way.

Last edited:
I will def. think about this her design looks a lil complex and right now I'm not up to doing complex (i shut down) but I will keep it in mind in case my muse changes *o*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hullo once again! I see the request but it is more complicated than I can handle at this time, I really appreciate your patience, honestly I do. I will refund your bells as soon as I can!
Awww ... I am very disappointed, Hun ... OK ... please refund me my 1000 TBTs when you can. So sad! :(
At least I have one piece of your beautiful art!! I wish you all the best, Dear!! ♥ ♥ ♥

xehkxx.png

Alrighty, I wouldn't mind at all if you drew her in a white skirt! ovo I still love that full body pic you did for me -- I've commissioned numerous people but your piece will always be my absolute favorite I've gotten.
I'm also sad to hear you deactivated your dA account. ;-;" You have really amazing art and it always brought a smile to my face to see your cute chibis in my deviant WATCH.
I hope things get better for you soon, take all the time you need to recover from your loss. Dx

Last edited:
Not sure if you're still considering OC's and honestly hope you get through your tough time! But if you do have any chance to consider or even think she's simple enough, maybe my nekomimi OC and again hope everything gets better : )

Hoping for a Big Chibi for 1k TBT.

Ran- [X] (Has black Chinese shoes and a Chinese dark pink tassel on her head same color as ribbon on waist and she does not have whiskers and does have a tail just to add)

Regardless of what you're able to get to do, truly hope you feel better and I wanted to add, I may not have lost anyone dear but I did lose my best friend, my mini dachshund in '13 and the grief was so awful for over a month+ I was despairing/exhausted from sadness so I can understand loss of someone I did love<3

Last edited:
Back