• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ðŸŽ€ Redbow Cycling 🎀 ~ For New Leaf

Open for gloria,she's purple section, bottom, she's sitting right on the edge of the yellow

If you happen to get Zucker, Erik or Deirdre ever, let me know :) it’s really kind of you to be doing this, so if you need some IGB let me know and I’d be more than happy to give you some !!

Last edited:
Hi again! I was wondering if I could get Lolly? Camofrog is moving out so it's the perfect time to have a new dreamy move in!

Thanks so much ;w;

Dobie

Hi! Could I please have Dobie? Thanks so much!
(If this posted twice I'm sorry, I tried before but I don't think it worked. Also this is my first time posting so I'm sorry if there's a rule I'm not following.)

Diana and Erik

Hi there! I am looking to get a Snooty and a Lazy villager, so they might be able to recommend public works to me. Would you happen to have Diana and Erik available?

Thank you so much!

Edit: I read in a recent reply of this thread that you did not have Erik. Can I ask for Nate instead, heh ^^

Last edited:
If you happen to get Zucker, Erik or Deirdre ever, let me know :) it?s really kind of you to be doing this, so if you need some IGB let me know and I?d be more than happy to give you some !!

Hi! Can I get Mira please?

Hi there! is there any chance I can get lucky or ankha??

Hi again! I was wondering if I could get Lolly? Camofrog is moving out so it's the perfect time to have a new dreamy move in!

Thanks so much ;w;

Do you have these 3? can I have them please?

Hi! Could I please have Dobie? Thanks so much!
(If this posted twice I'm sorry, I tried before but I don't think it worked. Also this is my first time posting so I'm sorry if there's a rule I'm not following.)

Hi there! I am looking to get a Snooty and a Lazy villager, so they might be able to recommend public works to me. Would you happen to have Diana and Erik available?

Thank you so much!

Edit: I read in a recent reply of this thread that you did not have Erik. Can I ask for Nate instead, heh ^^

I was wondering, if i please could have Marshal?
Thank you so much!! ^^

ACk, I am so very sorry, all! I never received any type of notification for any of your posts or likes! Not here or through my email, I'm very sorry for the silence.
I'll contact you all to see if you still need certain villagers.
And here, I thought no one needed anything.😑🙃😳

ToT You're aliiiiive! Haha, saving the dramatics, I just saw you'd been gone for a while and even tried adding you on Discord just now, pfttt. When I got an email that you liked my reply, I was so relieved, lol!

ToT You're aliiiiive! Haha, saving the dramatics, I just saw you'd been gone for a while and even tried adding you on Discord just now, pfttt. When I got an email that you liked my reply, I was so relieved, lol!

Yes, sorry I've been too busy to check belltree regularly and I was relying on the notification system (wont do that again!) to let me know when I was needed, your request on discord is what made me check belltree and see that I had 20 likes! ,':<
The really weird thing is that as soon as I logged on here, all the notifications went through to my email!

ANYway, who can I get for you? :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sound check, 1, 2, 3 tasting, tasting.
Belltree to gmail, come in.

Actually, I've been going over the list of all the different villagers so I get a little more of a balanced crew. My dreamies are almost all Normals and Snooties, haha.

May I have Diana the Deer and Papi the Horse? I'm currently on 8 villagers and I've been keeping it on the same day XD

Actually, I've been going over the list of all the different villagers so I get a little more of a balanced crew. My dreamies are almost all Normals and Snooties, haha.

May I have Diana the Deer and Papi the Horse? I'm currently on 8 villagers and I've been keeping it on the same day XD

Most of my favorites are normals so I get that.
Do you want first? (if you want both?)

Okay, on my way!

Edit: I'm just doing the plot resetting right quick to check where she lands ^^

Last edited:
Ok, make sure to tt to the next day before coming for Papi! (if you want to come tonight)

- - - Post Merge - - -

no problem, take your time.

Alrighty, Diana is all settled in and I'm TTing on to the next day to get Papi! Let me know whenever you are ready :D

Back