• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pinkbunny - My gate is open for you!

@pokeclasher - I’m sorry I missed you again, I got caught up with something irl :(

@ZeldaNumber1 - Please use the order form when requesting a villager in the future! I will put Wolfgang in boxes shortly if you’ll add my FC and standby

@pinkbunny - My gate is open for you!

@pokeclasher - I?m sorry I missed you again, I got caught up with something irl :(

@ZeldaNumber1 - Please use the order form when requesting a villager in the future! I will put Wolfgang in boxes shortly if you?ll add my FC and standby

No I'm saying never mind on Wolfgang because I change my mind of not getting him. I found a thread that is giving away villagers and Wolfgang was on the list. So I decided to get him for free then buying him. Sorry

Last edited:
No I'm saying never mind on Wolfgang because I change my mind of not getting him. I found a thread that is giving away villagers and Wolfgang was on the list. So I decided to get him for free then buying him. Sorry

Yeah I caught that. Thank you anyway and good luck!

I'll let you know when I change my mind and decided to buy him from you, if the person that I replied to get Wolfgang for free haven't reply to for very long time.

Last edited:
I just realize that its better for me to have a 10th villager move in now. So I'll buy Wolfgang, sorry for all this trouble, let me know when he is in boxes.

Omgggg finallyyy saved up enough TBT bells to get a dreamy from you hopefully :D

Mayor Name : megg
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) : 2122-9405-2278
Villager Request : Maple!!
What?s my favorite color? : Purple
Availability : Literally absolutely whenever :)

Omgggg finallyyy saved up enough TBT bells to get a dreamy from you hopefully :D

Mayor Name : megg
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) : 2122-9405-2278
Villager Request : Maple!!
What’s my favorite color? : Purple
Availability : Literally absolutely whenever :)

I’m adding you now and will open my gate in just a moment :)

I’m adding you now and will open my gate in just a moment :)

Oops oops forget to get my photo taken for my card give me one second to do that!! I have a love hate relationship with starting over in a new town hahaha

I'm so excited though thank you so much

No problem, take your time :D

I also had to fix my WiFi and accidentally closed without saving and then had to listen to Resetti RIP
It's fixed now though! I'm ready when you are

Edit: Nvm your town's open I see it now. I'll transfer the bells :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Aurora
Friend Code (if not in sidebar) : sidebar
Villager Request : Alice
What’s my favorite color? : purple
Availability : now and the next few hours c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back