• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, could i get tia? i should be available nearly all day today, but the sooner the better in case anything comes up.
Thank you!

Sorry for not being able to say hi, my keyboard is wonky ;c but bluebear will have a forever home with me! Thanks again ❤️

@TinyTiger - TBT is the currency on this site. You can see how many bells you have on any of your posts and in your profile!

@Amilee - Sure can! I’ll start on her now, when can you pick up? :)

@TinyTiger - TBT is the currency on this site. You can see how many bells you have on any of your posts and in your profile!

@Amilee - Sure can! I’ll start on her now, when can you pick up? :)

i have time right now c: just let me know when your gate is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back