• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Rain!

AnimalManiac

Bells
woah, today in my town its FINALLY raining after several months without ANY rain. =]

:eek: anyone ever not got rain for several months? or maybe its just common because the summer months are coming.

Yup 7 times. its kinda funny seeing animals with umbrellas

Note:there are also thunder storms that blow your trees I think.

The rain won't stop in my town. I've gotten this game on the second week of April, yeah not that long ago. And since then I usually only have two days out of the week when it doesn't rain. Just today I read a bulletin that said by June it is going to be very, very rainy.

DS_MARKER said:

Thunderstorms??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
WHAT THE-?
I WANNA SEE ONE!
-waves metal rod in the air-
I really do though.
But yeah, it rains so-so.

Kyle said:
DS_MARKER said:

Thunderstorms??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
WHAT THE-?
I WANNA SEE ONE!
-waves metal rod in the air-
I really do though.
But yeah, it rains so-so.
Thunderstorms are really cool because if you in a room in your house and don't have some for of light for it. All the sudden their is a flash and the room lights up, just like in a real thunderstorm.

AnimalManiac said:
thats cool i can't wait until the thunderstorms begin. don't they start happening in June?
I sorta dunno. it's an un-proven myth. Unlike Ghost X.

Actually, it rained in my town a LONG while ago. I haven't been on recently, but it rained yesterday too. Thunderstorms are really cool, but I don't think they do anything special aside from making the top screen really awesome to watch. No one else has had one? They're definately NOT confined just to Summer.

Cool! I got a rainbow in winter though...
I like it when it rains, becuase I still havent caught a snail...
I bet a thunderstorm is cool....
But not a cool as a hurricane in Harvest Moon: Friends of Minerla Town....ohhh god thats fun..

^_^

Back