Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
Alright, so let's say you're using your cousin's PS3, he let you borrow it for the week, but you love it so much you want to buy your own.

If you were to buy your own, could you transfer all the data, trophies, DLC, shared DLC (DLC someone else on that console bought) to your own PS3?

Well if you made an ID and used it on his PS3 then you would have the trophies on your ID. The only way you could get the data transferred is to take his Hard drive. :L

As for DLC, if you bought it on your account, then yes you'll have it on your own system.
And for shared DLC, you'll have to do that again on your own system.

Edit: I think you can transfer your data on his PS3 to an external source and plug it in, to your system.

Ricano said:
Well if you made an ID and used it on his PS3 then you would have the trophies on your ID. The only way you could get the data transferred is to take his Hard drive. :L

As for DLC, if you bought it on your account, then yes you'll have it on your own system.
Damn... You can't like, put it all on a magic little card? :0

So, if i transferred my ID onto another PS3, would the other PS3 still have that DLC?

Thunderstruck said:
Ricano said:

So, if i transferred my ID onto another PS3, would the other PS3 still have that DLC?
I edited my post. I think you can transfer your data with an external source.

And yeah I think they would, as long as your user isn't deleted on that system.

Ricano said:
Thunderstruck said:
Ricano said:

I edited my post. I think you can transfer your data with an external source.

And yeah I think they would, as long as your user isn't deleted on that system.
Sweet. ('Cuz if i ever bought my own PS3, i wouldn't want to have to ace The Bunker again @_@)

Oh, that's good to hear. Thanks for the help =D

Back