[PSA] Wedding Items, Handmade Items, & Sunflower Crowns!

I've seen the wedding items on twitter and apparently people are selling them on Nookazon. I really don't suggest people buying these hacked items yet because you don't know what it'll do to your game. They look pretty, but you really should just wait another month before getting them so at least your game is safe.

figured I'd bump this PSA even though bumping isn't technically allowed on the ACNH board.

saw someone wanting to buy a sunflower crown earlier (& did a quick search on the forums, someone else was selling one recently!) so I added that to the title and think this post needs visibility again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the PSA! I saw the sunflower crown on reddit a while ago and a lot of people were asking about it. It's really cute, but it'll be here in a few weeks! It's not worth paying inflated prices over imo plus it's not allowed to be sold here since it's not legitimately obtainable right now so I'd be weary of anyone selling one.

Just to add;

Wedding items should be available ~June 1.
Children's Day is likely to start ~June 15
Midsummer Solstice, my best guess is ~June 21
but these dates are not official!

will be updating once I find more info

dang
i bought some wedding candles, i thought these items were just seasonal stuff like mush stuff and others
do i risk anything?

dang
i bought some wedding candles, i thought these items were just seasonal stuff like mush stuff and others
do i risk anything?
most likely there won't be too much risk, because unlike the star fragment trees or weird camo items, these are official, just inaccessible until the event starts.

the trees and camo items carry risk because they're non official items that were made through hacking. wedding items are just accessed early. :)

most likely there won't be too much risk, because unlike the star fragment trees or weird camo items, these are official, just inaccessible until the event starts.

the trees and camo items carry risk because they're non official items that were made through hacking. wedding items are just accessed early. :)
thank you i feel a bit relieved but STILL anxiety

If you can hack the game, you can generate infinite NMTs or bells. Why bother selling the items on Nookazon, or anywhere else?

the sunflower crown sounds so cute but i’ll wait to get it legitimately lol

If you want any wedding items, it's best to wait until June 1, when everyone will have access to the event. :)
If you see transactions happening for any of these items, they should be reported (mostly sellers, I know some buyers are just unaware that these may be hacked)! >_<
Why does it matter if I (or anyone else) obtained their cosmetic item before others did? I'm legitimately curious here.

Similarly, why should we report people who are selling these items? The items won't mess up people's saves. The items aren't giving people an "unfair advantage" over other players because...
they're cosmetics.

It's good to know that the items are save edited in, but I really don't understand how this is really an issue we should be concerned about.

Honestly, these items aren't going to affect your save data in anyway, people are just a bit too scared of everything corrupting their islands imo.

If people wanna buy these items who cares, it doesn't affect you or your game so it's best to just let everyone do what they want and enjoy their play through!! :']

Although, If you see stuff being sold for IRL money, that should be reported, but if it's just in game stuff exchanges it's whatever LOL.

I've bought a few of the summer crowns for friends, cause they are cute and I want my friends to have nice things uwu

Wedding items and star fragment trees I knew about, but now sunflower crowns?? More and more of these keep popping up...

Why does it matter if I (or anyone else) obtained their cosmetic item before others did? I'm legitimately curious here.

Similarly, why should we report people who are selling these items? The items won't mess up people's saves. The items aren't giving people an "unfair advantage" over other players because...
they're cosmetics.

It's good to know that the items are save edited in, but I really don't understand how this is really an issue we should be concerned about.
forum rules prohibit transactions of items that are duped, hacked, or powersaved in. It might be an overly stringent interpretation of them, though. (it's not 100% my call to make here >_<)

If the items are not yet available, I would suggest not buying them or reporting the thread. It isn't because we don't want people to have cute things, but its not allowed on the forums.

Back