• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

It looks like Amazon Canada's stock is up! I was able to purchase two packs, I think that's their limit!! Good luck everyone!
Pre-orders available on Amazon Canada; unfortunately it looks like they won't ship to me in the US lol.
Post automatically merged:

thank you both for posting! i was just able to order myself 2 packs!! 🤗💜

I completely forgot about this. I don't think I can order off of Canada Amazon so I'll just go and buy a fake set.

Best Buy US had the pre-order button active for a little bit but it wouldn't ship to me and had zero availability within 250 miles, sooo... ;u;

Can't order the cards internationally, unfortunately. I hope they do a drop on the American amazon! Thank you all for keeping me posted!!

In my country they're releasing a pack of 75 S5-cards for 160€ 😳 With my luck I would end up with tons of duplicates...

Wait.. 75 cards? When the set only contains 48 cards? That seems extremely counter productive.

Wait.. 75 cards? When the set only contains 48 cards? That seems extremely counter productive.
Yeah it's this:

I actually might consider it if one is guaranteed to get a complete series

If the 75 is 25:50 NPC:villager, it makes more sense. Very close to 1 of each of the NPCs, and for the villagers, you'll likely have duplicates for trading! Fun! (slight sarcasm intended ;))

Nope, not guaranteed a full series, unfortunately! You could be unlucky enough to pull 25 Tom Nooks, but that's blind packs for you 😅

Yeah it's this:

OOOOHhhh.. a booster box. I thought you meant like an actual PACK of 75 cards.

It looks like Amazon Canada's stock is up! I was able to purchase two packs, I think that's their limit!! Good luck everyone!
Pre-orders available on Amazon Canada; unfortunately it looks like they won't ship to me in the US lol.
Post automatically merged:

You are lifesavers!!! Thank you so much! ^0^

It honestly sucks that the availabilities and prices vary so drastically between countries!

If I’m understanding this correctly, the above offer is for 25 packs with 3 cards each. That’s a total of 75 cards for €160.
Meanwhile, I paid just above 100€ for 150 cards from Australia. Doesn’t really seem fair, does it?

If anyone's main concern is getting all of the cards or as many NPCs as possible, though it seems counterintuitive, the non-American sets are actually a better deal because of the 2:1 villager to NPC ratio, versus 5:1 for American packs

If anyone's main concern is getting all of the cards or as many NPCs as possible, though it seems counterintuitive, the non-American sets are actually a better deal because of the 2:1 villager to NPC ratio, versus 5:1 for American packs
Yeah, I considered going this route - but I have all of series 1-4 and all my cards are NA, so for continuity's sake I decided to get NA series 5 cards (and I kind of prefer how the NA cards look anyway lol). But it probably would be more cost effective to get the EU versions, which is unfortunate for my bank account 😔

Maybe the Check Availability means they’ll sell them in store?

17AE89BA-1E78-42D6-A415-2BAF80E9A52E.jpeg

Still waiting on Amazon US. Best buy restocked an hour ago but sold out quickly...again before I could check out.

Oh no, you just condemned my poor boyfriend to at least a days worth of sad, sideways glances (he cancelled the duplicate order thinking it might cause problems)—to think I could’ve potentially had six packs! *sighs*

Interesting your date is the 10th—like @N a t mine is listed for the 11th. I don’t think it’ll be an issue either way though. I’m happy we got lucky enough to score some!
@Fey- As of today Walmart still has my orders in:

Attachments

• 6BCA63A9-27F9-4C5C-ACB7-59CF2E6E8010.jpeg
    6BCA63A9-27F9-4C5C-ACB7-59CF2E6E8010.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 16
5 orders! Dang.. can't even get one at Walmart and the site thinks I am a robot, so I have to do their little captcha routine to even check that they are out of stock. LOL
@ACJedi keep at it! If not, we are moving closer to the date where you have a very good chance as to picking them up at the store. Yes, so I actually have 7 orders from Walmart, 3 orders from BestBuy and an AU 25 pack that my husband placed the very first day... I panicked and he bought lol
Like I said before, I am more than happy to upload the amiibos onto my second island for anyone that wants one. I would just like a couple hours of playtime to myself before I start to cycle 🥰

@ACJedi keep at it! If not, we are moving closer to the date where you have a very good chance as to picking them up at the store. Yes, so I actually have 7 orders from Walmart, 3 orders from BestBuy and an AU 25 pack that my husband placed the very first day... I panicked and he bought lol
Like I said before, I am more than happy to upload the amiibos onto my second island for anyone that wants one. I would just like a couple hours of playtime to myself before I start to cycle 🥰

I'm new to the cards. I wish I knew last month when I saw series 1, 3 and 4 at Target that I should have emptied the entire peg. I don't know if those were a one-off restock\reprint or what, but clearly I did not capitalize like I should because that single peg has been empty now for weeks. I polled other stores in my area: Meijer, Walmart, Best Buy and GameStop and they said they have never had these cards to date . It doesn't give me much hope of picking up any in person at these places. I was hoping online orders would be more numerous in the US for the pre-orders.

Back