• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

My nearest Target got series 1-4 packs last month in the store and once they were sold out of them all, they've never got another shipment since. I asked them a few days ago.

I hope they will restock those along with the new series 5 on the 5th. Was it a one time restock and maybe they're discontinued now? I should have emptied the peg like you. Lol

Last edited:
I bought series 1-4 once upon a time when they were available at Toys 'R' Us. Since then, they have reprinted them, so I am sure they will reprint again! Now that Series 5 will be coming out, maybe, Series 1-4 will lose their current value on Amazon (they are above Market Price at the moment). Also, they might be lower on Ebay as well. I really wish you the best of luck in starting your collection. As a fellow collector, I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
My local Target accidentally put a bunch of Series 5(!!!) packs out on the shelf this morning. They didn’t let me buy any, obviously, but this shows that they already have them in stores!

I also asked about their release day policies (opening time, what counter to go to, etc) so that I know exactly what to do on November 5th to get a few of those packs first thing in the morning. I’d suggest doing that at your local Targets if you can!

I got my order in on Amazon Canada. :D I'm happy I didn't miss it! And I got to buy more of my favourite tea to get free shipping.

Amazon.ca went out of stuck before I could get some :( (I knew it was going to happen)
To save shipping (I'm already paying shipping for Best Buy) I wanted to ask someone else with Prime but she went to take a nap at that moment.

Amazon.ca went out of stuck before I could get some :( (I knew it was going to happen)
To save shipping (I'm already paying shipping for Best Buy) I wanted to ask someone else with Prime but she went to take a nap at that moment.
Amazon Canada has them in stock right now, if you're still looking for them.

My local Target accidentally put a bunch of Series 5(!!!) packs out on the shelf this morning. They didn’t let me buy any, obviously, but this shows that they already have them in stores!

I also asked about their release day policies (opening time, what counter to go to, etc) so that I know exactly what to do on November 5th to get a few of those packs first thing in the morning. I’d suggest doing that at your local Targets if you can!
It’s good to know Target will have them. Unfortunately I won’t be able to get to Target since I will be at work. I wonder if they will allow people to buy online pick up
In store.

I caved and bought two more. Honestly I think it's withdrawal from no Pokemon cards in my area. Me and my partner can each open 2 packs though so that's fun. I haven't had amiibo card packs in so long :)

Back