• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Princess, Sweets Set, Cornucopia!

okay I will send the TBT and add you now, and open my gate, my friend code is 0903 3875 7632

If you're still here, I'll head over in 2 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any orders made after this, I will not be able to attend to. Will be offline doin' some work~

Hello~
Would it be possible to order the following sets from you please?

Modern
Astro
Sleek
Minimalist

Hello~
Would it be possible to order the following sets from you please?

Modern
Astro
Sleek
Minimalist

yup, would you mind to take them for tomorrow (well.. as in a few hrs bc it's the next day for me now lol)? i will have them ready by 12:00 pm est, so whenever you're available, i can deliver! :)

yup, would you mind to take them for tomorrow (well.. as in a few hrs bc it's the next day for me now lol)? i will have them ready by 12:00 pm est, so whenever you're available, i can deliver! :)

Sure. That time would be perfect actually. x3
Thank you~

It's fine ^ ^ I'll take the Kadomatsu if it's all the same to you.
And I'm going to tip you for speedy replies.

yup sure! That would be 5tbt, and thanks very much :,). I'll have you added now and wait for your gates.
:)

Back