• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Princess, Sweets Set, Cornucopia!

Thank you. :3

The Tbt has been transfer. My town gate (Rotwood) will be left open for you.

bump!

please remember, if you're posting for something .. to be ready within a few minutes to receive it~ unless you've stated you're unable to. ;v;

is the tetteok plate, aquarius urn, autumn leaf chair, and songpyeon, still available?

Only the Aquarius urn and autumn leaf chair are available, if you'd like them, please let me know. I've an errand to run so I won't be available for another 15 minutes or so.

35 tbt for the rococo furniture set? c:

Sure! I have to attend to something quickly, so I'll have it ready + be available in about 15minutes!

i'll be ready! adding you now, and i'll open my gates once i'm added. shall i transfer the tbt now?

Back