• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Princess, Sweets Set, Cornucopia!

Gracelia

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
Bells
Switch
2333-5581-8135
Rainbow Feather
White Feather
Fair Pinwheel
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (422) +
Info
- I only have 1 of each in stock.
- All trades in your town~
- Be ready to trade within minutes of posting for item(s)
- Please transfer TBT to me before I enter your town, thank you~

Sets
Sweets Set - 250 TBT
Princess Set - 250 TBT
Cornucopia 60 TBT

Re-orderable DLC - 5 TBT each or 5 for 20 TBT
Instock: Double-Neck Guitar, Pencil Screen, notebook bed
Pile of Leaves, and Tam-o’-Shanter​
Gyroids - 2 TBT each
No Brewstoids! But, I have almost all of them. Please name what you're looking for and I'll search to see if I have it ~​

Last edited:
god ok my dad wont give me my ds so im sorry ;-; i can't buy them >:c (im kinda mad now xD) good luck selling though!

Last edited:
god ok my dad wont give me my ds so im sorry ;-; i can't buy them >:c (im kinda mad now xD) good luck selling though!

okay! Thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Princesse, did you still want the item? If so, letm e know when you've added me + transfer bells & I'll come over to drop it off~

Are you still here? I want that Bamboo Grass (if you have 2 let me know, I want 2).

only have 1~ Let me know when you've added and I'll head over with it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -
Added you. As soon as I see your town in the station I'll pay you ^^.

just one of everything unless I've put #'s beside it n-n
Added you. As soon as I see your town in the station I'll pay you ^^.

and if it's not too much trouble, can I come over to deliver? o-o' i'll just need to know what town i'm looking for xD

If they're still available, I'll buy the yule log, Songpyeon, Twelve-grape plate, Cornucopia, Hagoita and Yut Board please c:

Back