• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Your Town Map

tumblr_ngv975tWXo1s8aieao1_1280.jpg
Is my map bad? Jealous of all these maps but I don't wanna reset I've come so far..

tumblr_ngt8crFBHv1qeui5uo1_250.png

the bottom left house that's not aligned really bothers me but it's ok i guess. may think of moving cyrano out (i doubt i would) and getting another cranky to place at the top of that island instead. @.@

need advice/insight
i am struggling on where to place my campsite and the roost cafe. should i complete all paths and stuff and then determine it? i really hate how they are both permanent builds.. T^T. however, i am thinking of putting the roost beside the retail to the right side (or is it better in between town hall + retail?? and campsite... no idea honestly! any help is appreciated!
I think you should at least lay down your paths first. But, the cafe would look fine to the right of the retail and perhaps your campsite to the left of the bottom most house, right beside the rivers end.

I think you should at least lay down your paths first. But, the cafe would look fine to the right of the retail and perhaps your campsite to the left of the bottom most house, right beside the rivers end.

Alright, thanks for the input! Think I may end up moving the house at the bottom to near the right side house (mayors) and leaving the campsite there alone. XD

View attachment 76908
here's my new map!!! agh man idk i really love this one, it's so smooth and tiny and dang son

I swear this is my exact map only a mirrored version o.o
we even put our houses in the same spot
only differences are that my town hall is to the north more (next to train station) and I have more ponds.

I think you chose a great map :cool:

DPx_EPBv_Evqwi_Pg_Ze30k_Iodv_Do_Fms_Ur2c_Pqa_3zk.jpg

Main Town: Flora
Mayor: Leeling
Fruit: Cherries
Favorite Villager Ruby

Does anyone like my map? It was one of my first 4 lol

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_ngs9gcD9Kt1rxcxgc.jpg
I absolutely love my map! I wish I started with cherries but I digress, it's easily navigable and unique in my opinion.

Lost my (completed) old town when it was accidentally deleted, so I started with a new one on Dec 12. This is my new town map. It's very different from the old one but I really like the way the river looks like a "Z". Especially since I'd decided to go back to my old town name for my new town, which is Zingzang. :)

zztownmap.jpg

The yellow blobs indicate my current public works projects. They are mostly benches which I'm using as placeholders for the actual projects that I will build when my villagers suggest them.

My town, Rohan:

tumblr_inline_nhc2qdPaBx1qbg7hx.jpg

The gyroid is my campsite.

Native fruit is orange.

Looking forward to the 30th when the house south of the left bridge moves out *crosses fingers*

What I did was I opened ACNL so I had the town map on the touch screen, then went to my 3DS home screen, opened Miiverse, then clicked on the Post button. Selected screenshot option and selected touch screen. Posted it then went to my miiverse wall (miiverse.nintendo.net/users/nintendonetworkIDhere) on my computer and found the post. Right clicked for url of the image and copied it onto here in

Back