• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Post your Pokemon Sword/Shield trainer designs!

20200620_233844.jpg

I tried to make my trainer look like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist. This is for my Sword version but I have no idea what outfit to get for my Shield version. I would appreciate any recommendations :)

Not really a full body image, mostly cause I am hatching eggs and I'm too lazy to go to a Boutique. So you get my League Card. XD

EbFCCZDU4AA8nMH.jpg

Not really a full body image, mostly cause I am hatching eggs and I'm too lazy to go to a Boutique. So you get my League Card. XD

View attachment 277052

How on earth have you made so much money, friend?
Please, please teach me. I'm dirt broke buying TMs from the battle tower, quick balls for dex completion and the overly expensive clothes from the boutiques. xD

How on earth have you made so much money, friend?
Please, please teach me. I'm dirt broke buying TMs from the battle tower, quick balls for dex completion and the overly expensive clothes from the boutiques. xD

Den resetting while looking for 'mons with Hidden Ability, Watts tend to add up quickly. I just buy x999 Luxury Balls and I can sell them all for like 1.6M$.

I actually had a lot more, I spent like 6M$ on EV items a few hours before I took this screen capture. XD

Since I had to play Shield again for the tournament, I figured I might as well show off my trainer design:
qOA7IBi.png

Back