• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

When I walked into a very pleasant streetpass house to find this in the basement
zlCfzRe-92sRNKtCOl

0_o

Oh jeez. :eek:
I found these photos that I never saved in my folder (yes, I have a folder specifically for all my AC pics, who doesn't?), and decided to share it.
Apparently, Dotty and I are....JPG
Apparently Dotty and I....JPG
Apparently....JPG
Apparently no Comment!.JPG
I ship O'Hare and Dotty :blush:
And I don't know why those attachments are popping up :p Dotty was talking about Hazel and Marshal though. I ship them too!

Attachments

• HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 346
  • HNI_0075.JPG
    HNI_0075.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
one time Clyde tried to trade his trash can for my golden stag. i accidentally said yes

I wish I had a screenshot, but the conversation went like this:

Julian: So, Lucille, I hear your birthday wish was "I wish Julian would move in". How's that coming?
Me: (Oh, Julian, dear, it's a good thing you're pretty.) It's already come true...

It was very silly.

Edit: He keeps doing it, too. To my mule: "I hear Lucille wants...umm..."I wish Julian would move in". I can't do anything to make it come true, but I hope it does!"

Julian, luv, you already have done. And he is the only one of my villagers who even mentions it ever. xD

Last edited:
Once Bones asked me for a piece of fruit because he 'was too tired to shake a tree' or some excuse like that and then went and shook a tree immediately after...

I think I post too much on here...
HNI_0004.JPG Perfect use of a catchphrase
HNI_0008.JPG This concerns me slightly...
HNI_0013.JPG Erm... well then...
HNI_0014.JPG Half as fashionable :D
HNI_0015.JPG No. I don't find fruit 'beautiful' as such.
HNI_0017.JPGHNI_0018.JPG
HNI_0020.JPG She's right behind us.
HNI_0024.JPG Bottle caps.
HNI_0026.JPG Wow. Just wow xD
HNI_0031.JPG I really don't think pandas are supposed to look like koi.
HNI_0095.JPG I'm pediophobic... Thanks AC! :/
HNI_0091.JPG I wonder who with... seeing as you're always sending me love letters *glares at Julian*
HNI_0085.JPG French fries for breakfast.
HNI_0055.JPG Erm... how about no?

When Bertha transports to the other side of her house during WI-FI due to the lag. It's so funny when villagers become 30% heavier on Wi-Fi.

I think Rowan has a crush. You can't see it but he was doing the heart emotion in the last one.
091.JPG
092.JPG
094.JPG

A couple weeks ago, Hamphrey somehow got to the 'secret' beach. He maybe has a wetsuit I don't know about?
109.JPG
110.JPG

He was down there for a while
115.JPG
116.JPG
122.JPG

Last edited:
Here are a few more moments I've noticed:

-You may remember that I mentioned that my villagers seem to be engrossed in a fad: Bunny Shirts vs Blue Diamond Tees. Recently, Shep (who happened to be wearing one) gave me a BTD. I think he's trying to get me to join Team Deli.

-Because it amused me, I let Victoria start calling me 'shmoopy'. Now everyone's doing so. It's fine by me: I need a good laugh whenever I boot up my town.

I think Bunnie is trying to hate on me. First she gives me a garbage can in return for the perfect FOREIGN fruit I give her. The next day, I get a letter from her, saying this would look perfect on me. Guess what's attached? A moldy shirt -.-

Back