• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

shockingly hamlet and marshal hang out together ALL THE TIME
and its funny because i planted flowers around their houses and theyre both so tiny that they just chat with flowers up their nose

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH and everytime my bell goes off my mom says is it church time?? LMAO

Once right after I got stung by a bee a balloon present came immediately and it was an IV drip. Then another time I wrote I was tired and going to bed on the bulletin board and on my way home a balloon present came by and it was a balloon bed. Coincidence? I think not. The game has a sense of humor.

The moment I got the bean items I became a monster. I ran crazy through my town an threw beans at all the villagers I could find. The expressions on their faces was priceless. I don't know why I didn't get the beans sooner, missed out on so much fun.

8JcAkwW - Imgur.jpg

I was trying to take a photo of Lobo roasting Timmy and Tommy when I managed to snag this gem:
HNI_0074.JPG
Look at that face, Lobo. You know that Tommy is plotting your demise.

Last edited:
Quite a while ago, when I was new to New Leaf, my friend and I were celebrating New Year's Eve/Day in-game. We aren't in the same time zone, so we were able to be in each other's towns for our respective countdowns to midnight. When she was in my town, she pulled out one of her tools and proceeded to smack Truffles, my pig villager, with it. I asked her why she did that and she said, "I like my meat pre-tenderized."

I would really appreciate that! Thank you :3 (no worries if you happen to forget it/change your mind though).

I love this thread omg

HNI_0086.JPG

This happened a few days ago and I found it so funny, my character finally had basic hygiene lmao

Last edited:
I would really appreciate that! Thank you :3 (no worries if you happen to forget it/change your mind though).

I'll keep a mental note. Maybe if he asks for a greeting change I'll change it to your username so I remember.
But I have a good memory, so I'm 96% sure I'll remember.

Cube came up to me saying that he had a fight with Cousteau. Despite Cousteau being 5 steps away, he got me to apologise. Turns out after I apologise for both, they started having a nice old chat together. I found it funny because they were the only dreamies in my town at that moment.

Another funny thing is Cesar, yes the big cranky gorilla coming up to me saying "Have you noticed Keaton and Gabi have been spending a lot of time together recenty? I'm not trying to say anything but..." That just cracked me up because of Cesar's statue

Last edited:
these are some screenshots from my old town, from over four years ago

HNI_0030.JPG
are you absolutely positive about that beau

HNI_0099.JPG
you might want to. go see a doctor about that. like i know im the mayor and all but uh.

Attachments

• Oz7xKUf.jpg
    Oz7xKUf.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 126
Back