• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I didn't catch a picture, but Marshall asked me to give a present to Agent S as an apology for an argument. It was a Heart Tee. It was strangely adorable.

image.jpg

Calm down Rosie...

Last edited:
So, truth is I'm a bit of a jerk when it comes to the Retail flea market. Anything I put up, I make the price 10,000 Bells, and drop it by ten percent every time someone doesn't buy it because it's "overpriced."
So Naomi walked in and saw my common bed. Priced at 9,000 Bells. Encouraged her to buy it. SHE DID.
And THAT'S how I paid off my loan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

STAWWWPP!!! >////////<

- - - Post Merge - - -

STAWWWPP!!! >////////<

The max you can charge for something and they have a chance of buying it is 9,999. The max chance of a garenteed buy is four times the suggested price minuus one, but it must be 9,999 or under.

Scoot, talking (****) about the new character that my brother made in my town :
HNI_0080.JPG

"He is as kind as he is ugly.. And it hurts just looking at him !"

Last edited:
So while hunting for a tarantula, I ran into Gaston and Mira having a conversation...
And now Mira is expecting me to describe the kind of cute that best describes Gaston...
The only options are ugly cute and scary cute...
PLEASE KILL ME NOW. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE.

Sprinkle asked for a new catchphrase that was sparkly fresh. I gave her the catchphrase sparkly fresh. Sprinkle said she couldn't have come up with a better one herself.

Back