• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

Conversation between Curt and Rudy. Curt was all "I was such a cool baby" and Rudy's like "Prove it!"

And this happened...
http://imgur.com/a/YmqOE

I know this has been posted several times, but the fact that Curt is a BEAR makes this 10x funnier xD

This happened a while ago, and I found it.
HNI_0065.JPG
Can't get me now.

Was searching through my 3DS pictures and found a couple of funny screenshots.

u84Y2Ee.jpg

RoXtJOB.jpg

Ruby stalking her prey...
yIS0OPD.jpg

3vXREad.jpg

And my personal favorite...
YudCnyC.jpg

I started over my game because Lobo moved out without a ping or anything. I got some decent villagers, including Croque and Kody, but I was laughing hard when Shari moved in, since the famous LPer Chuggaaconroy has both Croque and Shari in his town, both of whom he hates their guts. Anyways, I talked to Croque yesterday during a meteor shower. He told me to shut up and take his Sphinx! :D

I started over my game because Lobo moved out without a ping or anything. I got some decent villagers, including Croque and Kody, but I was laughing hard when Shari moved in, since the famous LPer Chuggaaconroy has both Croque and Shari in his town, both of whom he hates their guts. Anyways, I talked to Croque yesterday during a meteor shower. He told me to shut up and take his Sphinx! :D

Are you going to make a Chuggaa copy town? XD

Hmm I have a lot but the first one that comes to mind is when Lucha and Molly were talking about Lucha's trip to the aquarium. Started from cute little fish to big fish to turtles. Molly finding it so calm and relaxing pointing out all in silver lining to each sentence. Then Lucha said the last part and awesome part of his trip was when he swimming with the sharks, which shocked and scared Molly to death. I got to find those snapshots, they were hilarious!

Last edited:
Back