Pokemon Dash

I really don't know, depepnds on the person. I really liked Mario Kart: DD's single-player mode, but nothing beats MK:DD co-op mode.

im not into pokemon anymore, they keep making more and more of them, the TV show got old in the second season because everything was the same, and the games are having way too many pokemon to even care about... jow many are there now 750? when i liked it, they had just gotten 152...

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
im not into pokemon anymore, they keep making more and more of them, the TV show got old in the second season because everything was the same, and the games are having way too many pokemon to even care about... jow many are there now 750? when i liked it, they had just gotten 152...

they have almost 400, not 750...

They have milked too much out of Pokemon. It is going to suck I bet. That is, unless you know better. a 7 year-old would say, "Liek omg a new Pokemon game! Cool! Pokemon is cool and theat means it is a good game! Liek omg!"

PIRANHA2 said:
WAILMERBOY1023 said:
I put it on my list of "Unnecessary Games", but today I got it and its fun! (P.S. I'm 13. Is it surprising that I like Pokemon?)
for you... no

OOOOOOHHHHHH SNAP!

Ya got served!

OK, that was stupid.

Anyway, Pokemon+x=sucks

x being any type of game after Pokemon Stadium and Crystal.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

they have almost 400, not 750...
387, counting Munchlax.........

Seems like a Touch Screen scratcher to me. I'll wait for a real pokemon game instead. *thinks about Pearl and Diamond*

What's the concept? Rub the screen to make Pokemon run? -__- Sounds like another stupid Pokemon game...

PIKMIN042 said:
What's the concept? Rub the screen to make Pokemon run? -__- Sounds like another stupid Pokemon game...
That's one of the stupid concepts for a Pokemon game. The original idea (RPG) was great. Stadium was stupid to me, and so was Colloseum, Pinball 1 and 2, TGC Game, and this.

UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
That's one of the stupid concepts for a Pokemon game. The original idea (RPG) was great. Stadium was stupid to me, and so was Colloseum, Pinball 1 and 2, TGC Game, and this.
Snap was actually fun, since there wasn't a game like it before.

;)

You forgot Hey You! Pikachu! and Pokemon Channel...

PIKMIN042 said:
UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Snap was actually fun, since there wasn't a game like it before.

;)

You forgot Hey You! Pikachu! and Pokemon Channel...
I beat Snap the first few hours I got it. Hey You and Pokemon Channel weren't even games.

Back