• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pocket camp players want us to stop complaining?

Why ask for items from PC though? Is that the only thing some people have played?

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask for items that have been there since the first game, likd the regal furniture?

people also ask for that too though, constantly!
there has been threads for that. why they didn’t include sloppy, regal, cabana, sleek, rococo etc. (i also made that thread myself tbh lol)

but pocket camp has more variety with outdoor items, which makes sense for new horizons. it doesn’t have to be ALL, or literally same, but something similar to it to give us more variety and themes.

there has been threads for that. why they didn’t include sloppy, regal, cabana, sleek, rococo etc. (i also made that thread myself tbh lol)

but pocket camp has more variety with outdoor items, which makes sense for new horizons. it doesn’t have to be ALL, or literally same, but something similar to it to give us more variety and themes.
Oh, I see. I never played PC, so I wasn't aware of that. More outdoor furniture would be nice

also the interactions the villagers have with PC items are cute 🥺

theres a difference between spending money on a mobile game and spending money on a console game. one is supposed to have more content than the other and pc was never the full animal crossing experience so idk why people would get upset over porting the items to nh.

that being said, i would love pc furniture in nh! someone pointed out already that some items would be very out of place in the game (which is true) but the furniture items, clothes, and amenities are so beautiful and pc and i feel like we have a lack of variety in nh

Just bring me at least the great food items achhd had and the interior doors and ceiling customization

I'd be more than happy just to get all the classic sets like Regal/Cabin/Rococo/etc back. The lack of indoor furniture made me stop playing two weeks ago, I can't decorate my house so what's the point? I'm not building the same kitchen/bathroom everyone else is, that's boring.

How about we strip all the Animals out of Pocket Camp? After all, those were developed for the mainline series, and it just wouldn’t be fair for PC players to have access to things they didn’t pay for.

How about we strip all the Animals out of Pocket Camp? After all, those were developed for the mainline series, and it just wouldn’t be fair for PC players to have access to things they didn’t pay for.

You get a thumbs up for making me laugh this early in the morning! I wonder if anybody has shot that type of argument back at the people who are complaining just to see what they say.

We also have to consider that Pocket Camp was released back in 2017. That's 3 years of development. Not to mention that PC is Nintendo's 2nd most successful mobile IP as of Jan 2020. Global player spending in the beginning of the year was up to 131 million dollars! That's 2nd place and behind their most successful mobile IP, Fire Emblem Heroes.

I am hoping that Nintendo does no take their feet off the pedal and continue building contents like they claimed they would for up to 3 years. We just have to be patient for now (2 months in) even tho it's super hard to do when there are a bunch of comparison that can already be made (NL and PC).

Last edited:
I absolutely hate relying on mere hope that they'll add more furniture... It honestly feels a bit defensive. It's valid criticism as far as I'm concerned.

I dont care where they pull content from, I just clearly see a lack of furniture and think that it's an issue. I'm optimistic, but prepared to fill my town with the same 3 benches and tables in case I'm wrong.

Is there a way to talk to Nintendo about this? I am also a bit upset about the lack of furniture and such. Especially after waiting for such a long time for one of my favorite games to come to Switch. I would just like to inquire about if things are being worked on or not. You can tell me if this sort of question isn't allowed.

You get a thumbs up for making me laugh this early in the morning! I wonder if anybody has shot that type of argument back at the people who are complaining just to see what they say.

I’ll consider that a success then! ^o^

Tbh they’d be completely justified in calling me out for false equivalence, but hey—it’d totally be worth it for the reaction.

Honestly, I think they should release pocket camp furny from events! Or maybe special quests (Akin to the 3DS island minigames or welcome amiibo update games) ~ I disagree that we have so much to do/decorate. While yes, we have a variety of color variations pertaining to furniture and that’s nice. The actual furniture sets are kind of lacking and plain. I get that we’re on an island but there’s imports for a reason xD.

I think the way “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” has handled furniture, in general, stinks.

I have a feeling importing the stuff isn't as easy as it sounds. While the models exist they would need to be polished up quite a bit. I know the furniture looks gorgeous on a mobile device but having looked at them again after playing NH I notice a lot of crust on them. Also NH did add stuff like wind physics which would also have to be tackled given you can place items outdoors.

As far as amenities go a lot of the animations the animals have with them would lock them out of being able to be talked to. I can't just tap the animal on NH, I have to be able to access them. If we were to get amenities they would most likely not be as interactive for the animals. I guess that would be better than nothing though. Since we are lacking in big furniture pieces.

I definitely agree we need more furniture (especially not modern stuff!), and that PC items are gorgeous but I just don't see it happening. I would be pleasantly surprised if they did get imported though!

edit: I just realized the amenity problem of not being able to talk to animals extends to a lot of the big fortune cookie set items from PC. They would have to severely water down the items. We would most likely have a bunch of big nice looking items that the animals cannot interact with. That would personally be fine with me but I can see people being irritated about it.​

Last edited:
Back