• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pocket camp players want us to stop complaining?

I can see why some people might complain, but I don't see it as such a big deal if they import some items into NH. Besides terraforming, there's not a whole lot of stuff to buy furniture wise and a lot of people who have been hunting for things have probably cataloged a lot of the current sets. I personally would like to see more items from the other games, whether it's from PC or NL.

Reactions: Raz
my island theme is literally food but make it cute so i just want more food T^T
Food items are some of my favorite items, and they have virtually none.

NL had a ton of awesome food.

Bring it back!

Not everyone wants to be a zen.. wood chopper, or whatever it is they are trying to mold us in to.

I want to theme my island and can't because it's all the same crafted wood or iron. :( Tis very limiting.

Bring it back!

Not everyone wants to be a zen.. wood chopper, or whatever it is they are trying to mold us in to.

I want to theme my island and can't because it's all the same crafted wood or iron. :( Tis very limiting.
i’m really out here relying on qr food hats 😔

I feel duped that PC has better items than NH.

NH is a wooden jungle and it's bland.

The very limited amount of regular items look like they were created by a monkey.

I don't understand the bad graphics. Like they just couldn't be bothered, except for the items you craft.

Well it's a whole lotta wood..

And not the good kind.

Give us items on a par with PC, at the very least, or bring back previous sets with a half decent face lift.
I was looking forward to the new ice set, until I saw it.
Post automatically merged:

Bring it back!

There was a leak that suggested the return of food items. Not sure how reputable.

i actually don’t want the PC items in NH simply because i dislike most of them, and they seem very gimmicky to me. on top of that, they disproportionately cater to certain styles (modern furniture in that game is lacking; cute and regal furniture abound).

i want more of the furniture that was in NL back instead, especially the ‘practical’/everyday items and trinkets. or just entirely new furniture in general.
THIS

Please!

(I miss the modern white set from NL)

I'm desperate for them to add some sets from PC to NH, like I need the items from Diana and Maple's cookies so bad you don't understand

I think they should add some pocket camp items, specifically the interactive ones would be fun! I loved the snowboarding ramp in PC, the villagers were so excited to play on it. No matter what, people will complain though, so just ignore them, enjoy what you want. If you want them to add more, good for you, and if someone else doesn't respect that opinion is what I say.

haven't touched pocket camp since launch, because it simply isn't for me if i'm really honest. one of the things i've noticed is that they seem to have introduced some kind of furniture gacha? what's that even about? if someone can explain that to me, i'd be grateful, because as it looks now, i don't think i really want to get back into it, oof.

but yeah, i do get the complaining to some part - if it is gacha - but then again, that's most likely irl money you decided to spend out of your own volition and i simply don't care. you don't see me crying about someone else getting "rare" stuff for free when i had to pay for it - that's just how the world is. with the missing furniture series from previous games, the interior design options for NH just feel bland and unfamiliar, plus placing the same five plants in every room over and over again gets super boring too. from the PC furniture i've seen, they look super pleasing and with a little touch-up would work super well as special items or just regular ones! like, seriously, i'm not interested in PC at all so the least you can do is unhand the goodTM furniture for my NH cravings.

Even if they dont give us PC furniture in NH i at least want the old furniture sets 😭 😭 Rococo and regal you are missed so much..
Tempted to go back to PC to be honest just so I can look at my cute villagers interacting on amazing furniture lols ):

i've only experienced acpc thru osmosis and even i want stuff from that game in acnh. like, fairy wings? inject that into my veins my guy

i don’t think it’s wrong of us to want more furniture variety. it’s definitely an underdeveloped feature compared to the other games’ options and pocket camp got some really, really nice stuff so i think it’s normal to wish that we got some of that, too

I played PC for awhile and yes, they have really cool items, but they go through a lot to get them. If I had to go through all those events to get the items? No way. NH is a different type of game. I'm not disappointed in what we have. Adding all the PC items would be too much.

honestly i was really disappointed to see that pretty much no items from pocket camp are in new horizons. it’s not unrealistic for them to put it in the game and i think it’s only natural that people are disappointed. i’m not expecting all the themed fortune cookie items from pocket camp to make a new horizons return but we could at least get something? and it’s stupid to make up a rivalry between players, i have played both of the games extensively and like them in their own ways. still, i want to see pocket camp items in new horizons

I really wanted to make a Japanese Shrine on my island and would have loved a Torii gate as an arch and the actual shrine items. When I tried to google shrine in animal crossing to get ideas, I saw that Pocket Camp had one and really wish we had those in NH too. Looks like I’ll be using the stone arch for the time being.

Oh, great, it's the same nonsense as with Monster Hunter Frontier players having a tantrum that MH put monsters like Lavasioth into the main games. (I mean, they could have kept him, Lavasioth is hot garbage as a fight, but it's the principle of the thing.)

It's not like NH players didn't pay money for NH. Sucks to lose your clout, ig.

if they wanna complain, then let them. If I wanna complain, then let me D:<
I miss my cute campsite and I'd love to see it in it's HD glory! (>3<)/

Some of PC's items are so old they keep throwing free cookies at us. I see the issue with adding something that just came out, but if the sets are 1-2 years old?

PC's items are fantastic and there's so much outdoor stuff it's a shame none of it got added to the game whose main feature is decorating outside.

Why ask for items from PC though? Is that the only thing some people have played?

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask for items that have been there since the first game, likd the regal furniture?

Back