• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's Art Dump

Plume

wiggly days, wiggly nights
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
ど
う
ぶ
Hello! I'm a traditional artist who recently picked up digital art thanks to my Animal Crossing addiction. I thought I would share what I've been working on here.

You can find more of my work here!

Yanrimasart and Lolly!
yanrima2.png

digimon, decorating their home!
digimondecorates.png

Janelle, planning a party for Lucky!
janellebirthday2.png

Kuroh and Merry congratulating each other on a job well done!
kuroh1.png

My island rep gettin' sleepy for the fair! & my crazy dream sequence, "single-occupant butterfly."
sleepylumi1.png
singleoccupantbutterfly.png

Post automatically merged:

Oh! And here is mine and Imbri's entry for Magazine Mash-up.
chillincover.png
chillininterior.png

Last edited:
homie these are so cute wtf😭😭 have you ever thought about opening up a shop if you haven’t already? i’d love to commission you sometime :0

homie these are so cute wtf😭😭 have you ever thought about opening up a shop if you haven’t already? i’d love to commission you sometime :0
Thank you for appreciating my art, it means a lot to me!! <3 <3 as for commissions, I've only done those with my avatars here, but I'd totally be willing to draw something more like what is in this thread too!

I LOVE YOUR ART!!!! 😍 💖💕 The colors are so lovely and each piece has such wonderful atmospheres <3
That's so cool that you do oil painting as well ☺ (I've done some oil paintings of cats!)
I bet your colors would look so awesome in oil painting just like they do in your digital work!!! 😊

I LOVE YOUR ART!!!! 😍 💖💕 The colors are so lovely and each piece has such wonderful atmospheres <3
That's so cool that you do oil painting as well ☺ (I've done some oil paintings of cats!)
I bet your colors would look so awesome in oil painting just like they do in your digital work!!! 😊
Thank you!!! 🥺 <3 I'm such a fan of your art as well! I gush every time I see those chibi crayon style signatures that you do!! ; ;
I love painting cats! My cat is my muse. Something that really excites me about digital art is being able to get any color I need at any second, without having to mix paints, aaah.
This is so cute aaaaaaa! Teach me your ways master! Seriously, your art is so cool!!
wow, thank you!! ; ; I love the drawing you did of Yashiro!!

Thank you!!! 🥺 <3 I'm such a fan of your art as well! I gush every time I see those chibi crayon style signatures that you do!! ; ;
I love painting cats! My cat is my muse. Something that really excites me about digital art is being able to get any color I need at any second, without having to mix paints, aaah.
AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 IT MEANS A LOT THAT YOU THINK SO!!! 😳 💕💖 I'm planning to do more crayon types in the future since I enjoy working with the crayon tool the most! 🖍

YOUR CAT PAINTINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your variety of poses and compositions <3 AND THE WAY THEY'RE SO COLORFUL REFLECTS YOUR DIGITAL ART TOO ~ My favorite is the one where your cat is laying down on their back! Love those pastel colors ☺ YES digital art is so much more convenient for mixing colors! (and also less expensive- some paint brands cost so much...!)

Last edited:
AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 IT MEANS A LOT THAT YOU THINK SO!!! 😳 💕💖 I'm planning to do more crayon types in the future since I enjoy working with the crayon tool the most! 🖍

YOUR CAT PAINTINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your variety of poses and compositions <3 AND THE WAY THEY'RE SO COLORFUL REFLECTS YOUR DIGITAL ART TOO ~ My favorite is the one where your cat is laying down on their back! Love those pastel colors ☺ YES digital art is so much more convenient for mixing colors! (and also less expensive- some paint brands cost so much...!)
You're doing more crayon types!? If you have extra time, I'd totally be down for an art trade in the future. ^^

ahh, thank you so much!!! It's neat that you can see the traditional influences in my digital art, I'm really happy about that! <3 and YEAH. The cost of oil paints can be wild. My palette lives in the fridge...it helps keep the paints fresh so I can squeeze every last life out of them. :LOL:

You're doing more crayon types!? If you have extra time, I'd totally be down for an art trade in the future. ^^

ahh, thank you so much!!! It's neat that you can see the traditional influences in my digital art, I'm really happy about that! <3 and YEAH. The cost of oil paints can be wild. My palette lives in the fridge...it helps keep the paints fresh so I can squeeze every last life out of them. :LOL:
Yes~!! I'll be doing some Halloween-themed crayon types either this month or next month 🎃 OMG I WOULD BE SO DOWN FOR AN ART TRADE!!!! 😭💖 I'd be ready any time really! You can let me know if you'd prefer now or a future time <3 <3

YAY I'm glad ^^ You're super talented in both digital and traditional 🥰 (Your backgrounds are also so lovely for both!)
That sounds like a great way to preserve the paints 😁 My classmates back when I took some oil paint classes had a tool to help squeeze every bit of paint out so they'd last longer!

Yes~!! I'll be doing some Halloween-themed crayon types either this month or next month 🎃 OMG I WOULD BE SO DOWN FOR AN ART TRADE!!!! 😭💖 I'd be ready any time really! You can let me know if you'd prefer now or a future time <3 <3

YAY I'm glad ^^ You're super talented in both digital and traditional 🥰 (Your backgrounds are also so lovely for both!)
That sounds like a great way to preserve the paints 😁 My classmates back when I took some oil paint classes had a tool to help squeeze every bit of paint out so they'd last longer!
ahh, yes! I prefer now. ^^ I actually love the idea of a Halloween themed art involving Kiki!! I'll send you a PM.

And that sounds like a really useful tool! You can never have enough supplies and little tools when it comes to painting.

Do you have an insta I can folloew because I am in lo ve

I got so excited that I couldn't even spell lmao

Do you have an insta I can folloew because I am in lo ve

I got so excited that I couldn't even spell lmao
ahaha thanks so much! ; ; I have a cargocollective where I upload my traditional art, but I haven't found a place to upload the digital art yet...but I'm lookin'! I'll post that here when I figure it out 💖

Here's an oil painting, it's of the pillow fort I built for the tbt fair~ :coffee:
blanketfortsmall.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 329575View attachment 329562
Kiki as Dracula. I ended up cropping the second pic, so that version with a full body is incomplete and will probably remain that way.

Aww so adorable! 🥰 Your art style is gorgeous! I love all the colors that you used. It looks purr-fect as your avatar too ^.^ (sorry couldn’t resist :p).

I really love how you painted Merry and Lolly as cats instead of as villagers in your earlier posts ^.^. They and the reps looks so cute 😊.

Aww so adorable! 🥰 Your art style is gorgeous! I love all the colors that you used. It looks purr-fect as your avatar too ^.^ (sorry couldn’t resist :p).

I really love how you painted Merry and Lolly as cats instead of as villagers in your earlier posts ^.^. They and the reps looks so cute 😊.
Thanks for the super sweet words, Donquixote! I'm still a little uncomfortable drawing villagers, but the animal forms are a fun compromise for me. ^^

Your art style is adorable👏, I love those vibrant colors and brushes😍😍

Back