• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

I'm visiting right now! I can't wait!

Omg! Its awesome! The outfits you laid out were PERFECT! I love the many details you incorporated in the houses. I especially love Hermione's house! I loved the Great Hall, and the dormitories. Also, Honeydukes is SO CUTE! The Deathly Hallows signs in the paths were amazing. The characters were also VERY CUTE! I love Hogwarts! Also, if you need any help, with your town, I am here to help! Thank you for creating such a magical town!

Omg! Its awesome! The outfits you laid out were PERFECT! I love the many details you incorporated in the houses. I especially love Hermione's house! I loved the Great Hall, and the dormitories. Also, Honeydukes is SO CUTE! The Deathly Hallows signs in the paths were amazing. The characters were also VERY CUTE! I love Hogwarts! Also, if you need any help, with your town, I am here to help! Thank you for creating such a magical town!

Thank you so much! :D

i just visited and i really really liked it! i know somebody previously said they felt hagrids cabin was rushed but i really liked it. Hagrid is a super simple man and there isn?t a whole lot going on with his little cabin. if you would have made it bigger or with more rooms it wouldn?t have looked right! so personally, i loved hagrids and thought it was very well done! good job c:

Back