• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

Extremely cute, this must’ve taken so much work! :D /Loved/ Hagrid’s hut, it felt so cozy, and I loved the use of orange baskets for the pumpkins! Platform 9 & 3/4 was a really clever bit of work, the Gringots & herbology class & Cafe & Honeydukes... and Hogwarts castle itself, there was just so much nice work in there!

The only critique I have is that the Ravenclaw room felt kind of barren? It could benefit from some artwork or statues, bookshelves maybe? It just felt very sparse & lacking compared to the charm all the other rooms had.

Still though- absolutely lovely experience, you should be proud :D

Extremely cute, this must’ve taken so much work! :D /Loved/ Hagrid’s hut, it felt so cozy, and I loved the use of orange baskets for the pumpkins! Platform 9 & 3/4 was a really clever bit of work, the Gringots & herbology class & Cafe & Honeydukes... and Hogwarts castle itself, there was just so much nice work in there!

The only critique I have is that the Ravenclaw room felt kind of barren? It could benefit from some artwork or statues, bookshelves maybe? It just felt very sparse & lacking compared to the charm all the other rooms had.

Still though- absolutely lovely experience, you should be proud :D

Okay I’ll add more to the Ravenclaw room~ thank you so much :)

I’ve added more to the Ravenclaw common room, let me know what you think - Ive Updated the dream ;)

Last edited:
im a huge Harry Fan and ii absolutely loved your town!!! ii loved the clothes on the floor of the Plaza, ii put them on and felt like a wizard lol, and the cute wand made it all well put together! you cant be Harry without the wand haha.. ii screamed when ii saw Hagrid!!! ii was like no freaken way!! he was standing next to his hut, it was amazing!!! and ii loved the sign 'have you seen this wizard' that was a great touch, just all the little things made it great!! you put well thought into it.. ii think Gringotts could use abit more money, it is a bank after all lol, or get those chocolate coins, and put them on the desks as if they are being counted.. the Chamber of Secrets was so cool!! ii loved that as well!! omg and Ron was in his house! he wasnt in it before, he scared me when ii came out of the Platform room haha.. my husband is a huge Harry Fan as well so in my town ii made his house have a Wizards Chessboard room as well!! :)

ii think your town is amazing! well thought of with very impt scenes in all the movies!! congrats!!

☆ I have a Harry Potter themed Town

Here's the dream address

6A00-0160-982A

Please leave a review of my town ☆ If you really like my town you can follow me on tumblr~ http://mayor-hermione.tumblr.com/

Enjoy :)

i've actually visited your town already! i'm not really a die hard hp fan but this was actually really cool! the landscaping was really pretty an your rooms were really nicely decorated. i loved the slytherin room!

Back