Place your random thoughts.

I don't know if it's just me, but I cannot stand the modern slang my peers use, despite being their age. Every time I hear someone say "on god", "deadass", "sigma", "delulu", or—God help me—"skibidi", I just want to slap them. Like, seriously, shut your trap. 😭
ngl i don't mind the first one too much and ive said the second one before but the last 3 are literally the worst
my 13 year old cousin comes over and says stuff like that and its so terrible

I don't know if it's just me, but I cannot stand the modern slang my peers use, despite being their age. Every time I hear someone say "on god", "deadass", "sigma", "delulu", or—God help me—"skibidi", I just want to slap them. Like, seriously, shut your trap. 😭

I'm pretty sure I have heard the internet term 'delulu' once before, like before today.

Edited:
Yep, I have. It just got popular by TikTok.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 3.36.35 PM.png

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delulu

If Nintendo was a character from Pirates of the Caribbean, they would most likely be Salazar or Beckett. Those emulator sites like would be like Jack Sparrow and Barbossa.

So… why do Sonic games put springs in troll locations? Do they just think it’s funny for me to be super quickly and then get sent flying backwards? Or get bounced directly into spikes and die because I don’t have any rings? I don’t think it’s that funny.

Yeah. I also think it’s annoying when people caption a pic of a person with “hear me out” or “Can I say something?” It took me a while to figure out it meant they were attracted to that person lol. Like, get to the point. (Unless this is a way to dodge censors I’m unaware of.) “Gyatt”, “rizz”, and “it’s giving…” are also pretty annoying lol.
However, I’m glad some slang has died out, like “bae” or “I did a thing.”

Yeah. I also think it’s annoying when people caption a pic of a person with “hear me out” or “Can I say something?” It took me a while to figure out it meant they were attracted to that person lol. Like, get to the point. (Unless this is a way to dodge censors I’m unaware of.) “Gyatt”, “rizz”, and “it’s giving…” are also pretty annoying lol.
However, I’m glad some slang has died out, like “bae” or “I did a thing.”
Oh my god, I almost forgot about "gyatt" and "rizz"... Those annoy me a ton as well. Also "chat", as in people referring to others ("I'm so gonna fail this test, chat!").

At this point, I think we should just eradicate modern slang. XD

Stupid stuff that happened to me in Super Mario 64 yesterday 🙃:
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get past Whomp's Fortress 'cause I couldn't figure out how to ground pound. 😭 To be fair, I was playing the NSO version and the controls still confuse me, regardless of the game.

It's crazy to me.......that we live in a world.......where they acknowledged the existence of Paper Mario TTYD 🤯 it's as though they realized this is really where the money's at, this is what fans actually want. Took 'em years to finally catch up to the times lol

More Super Mario 64 stuff
IMG_6389.gif

Today I tried out some basement stages. First I let the Big Bully in Lethal Lava Land take a nice hot bath. Then I tried to get the Power Star from Klepto in Shifting Sand Land but I couldn’t find the cannon I had to use, so I decided to try a different star. I tried Big Boo’s Haunt as well but I couldn’t find all of the Boos. This wouldn’t be that hard if I had more time to play the game, but I usually can only end up playing for like an hour because I have to share my Switch with my little brother, who uses it much more than I do.

Anyway, the last thing worth noting is that I tried to get the Vanish Cap and Wing Cap switch. I gave up on the Wing Cap switch because I hate the controls. I wanted to get all of the red coins but it was just not working. I also tried the Vanish Cap and… yeah, Vanish Cap Under the Moat is the main stage that makes me happy you don’t lose lives on secret stars. I was going to try it without the red coins and first and try to get them on a second attempt, but I kept dying because of one specific part at the end.

1714262968449.jpeg

These platforms. When the platform rises high enough, it slants so you’ll be forced to slide off, and if that happens, you’re pretty much done. But you have to let it reach the top so you can jump off it to the next one. Just watch this video and go to the one minute mark to see how it’s like. I think I died at least ten times. I eventually played it so much that I already knew where all of the red coins were and did end up getting them all on my successful attempt. The good thing about this stage is that since it’s a secret stage, you don’t lose any lives if you die. But you can get 1-ups early in the stage, meaning you can just stack up on lives. Unfortunately, the game resets your lives back to the default, so next time I go back I’ll just have four lives. Also, I think that, based on the comments I saw on walkthroughs, this is a stage other people actually struggled on. So it’s not just me being bad at the game.

One last thing, I should probably say that I’m not going to make a post every time I play the game. I just wanted to talk about how stupid the Vanish Cap stage was.

Sometimes I wish I actually had artistic talent 😞
The ability to do art isn't something you're born with, it's a skill that anyone can practice and learn 🙂 All you really need is a pencil, eraser, paper, time, and enough motivation to practice. There are so many great tutorials on Youtube, so many free guides out there on the internet. If you really want to learn how to draw/paint, you can!

IMG_2122.jpeg

Back