• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

Sometimes I ponder if @Alolan_Apples and I are one of the few users on the forums who use the list site feature regularly, both in ordered and unordered. I hardly see anyone else use the site feature besides us, and if there are any more, I either haven't seen them yet or paid little to no attention to the detail...

Nintendo announced that they’re releasing a sequel to the Mario Movie. And since it’s yours truly speaking, I’m going to have to watch it. It’s supposed to come out April 3rd, 2026 (in the US). But this made me think of how the Mario movie is almost a year old. And the fact that when that movie comes out, I’ll be two months from graduating high school.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say it, but Happy March 10th!
They're also apparently putting the first movie out in theaters for a limited time. I guess because it did so well. It's still 2 years from now and that still is a while from now, but hopefully we can see a trailer sometime next year. It'd be cool if they added more like Wario. And I think Yoshi will be in this one. And possibly even Bowser Jr.

It seems that the activities that I’m not that interested into, but join in anyway, are the activities I win.

You get something when you least expect it.

I really have to look at some of these event tasks but this has been a long work week. I'll have some time tomorrow and the day after.

Being a cherry 🍒 means this is our official theme song, brought to us by one of the BEST games ever made:

Also please enjoy this art of my OC Li'l Ears (just a silly cat/rabbit hybrid boy with a ham-ham as his best buddy) if he were a playable character in the game. What would his special ability be? It's fun to think about! 🥰
Aaaaaa they’re adorable! I would protect those precious smiles with my life! 💖💖💖

so I saw this dumb tiktok video where this young guy gets into a “disney cruise” elevator (the whole thing was faked in a parking garage btw) and jumped up and down until he made the elevator stop. Then he was all like “i wonder how long i’m gonna be stuck here” and the lights turned off and he’s like “this is boooring lmao I’ve been in here for like fi-“ and then the disney cruise horn BLASTS (it plays when you wish upon a star) and he pulls the most youtuber thumbnail face ever. Anyway, the sound of the horn really freaked me out not just because ship horns can be freaky (I like the standard smaller ones that are like booooop though) and weird sounding and I hatehatehatehatehate loud noises but also the person who reposted it refered to it as “the disney alarm system” which had me thinking. If the ship’s about to sink, is that the sound of doom? Super scary to think it’ll be ⭐✨~WA WA WA WA WA WA WA~✨⭐️. I actually doubt it though. It’s probably more serious/urgent sounding. And still scary, of course. I’ll have to look it up. But a lot of people said the horn made them really happy and nostalgic which is good. Someone from Akureyri Iceland said they heard it in their town. I’m glad they enjoyed it… ‘cause I’d plbe pretty mad if I was in such a beautiful place and then ⭐✨~WA WA WA WA WA WA WA~✨⭐️ though if that’s a port town they probably hear that all the time. Oh! You know what else is freaky? The vanity horns on the boat. Like I get the vibe they’re going for They really weird me out. Anyway it doesn’t really affect me, a disney cruise isn’t on my bucket list.

Top 5 Mario beach themes:

5. Sunshine Seaside from 3D World
4. Beachside Dream from Bowser’s Inside Story
3. The one from New Super Mario Bros DS
2. Beach Bowl Galaxy
1. The one from Super Mario 3D Land

Honorable mentions to:

- Starshine Beach Galaxy
- The New Super Mario Bros Wii/2/U one
- Driftwood Shore from Dream Team

I didn’t include Jolly Roger Bay because that’s an underwater theme, not a beach theme. If I did, it would probably be in Sunshine Seaside’s place.

Top 5 Mario beach themes:​

5. Sunshine Seaside from 3D World
4. Beachside Dream from Bowser’s Inside Story
3. The one from New Super Mario Bros DS
2. Beach Bowl Galaxy
1. The one from Super Mario 3D Land

Honorable mentions to:

- Starshine Beach Galaxy
- The New Super Mario Bros Wii/2/U one
- Driftwood Shore from Dream Team

I didn’t include Jolly Roger Bay because that’s an underwater theme, not a beach theme. If I did, it would probably be in Sunshine Seaside’s place.
I love Beach Bowl Galaxy's theme so much 🥰🐧⭐ Bubblaine from Super Mario Odyssey instantly popped into my mind, too. So tropical and chill 🌴🐌🌙

I’m really not feeling the bunny or heart balloons. I prefer the classic shape the best. Maybe I’m just not a fan of bunnies or hearts, but if it was a dog shape, I’d still prefer the classic. Any shape other than classic looks off as a balloon in my opinion.

The fact that Robin Christensen-Roussimoff (Andre the Giant’s daughter) has tattoos of Wednesday and Morticia Addams makes her even more awesome. It also looks like she has a tattoo of her dad’s face on her arm. (Very sweet.)

I think tattoos are cool (especially colorful ones), but Lord, the process seems painful and terrifying. (At least to me.) When done correctly. I think sleeves of colorful tattoos are mesmerizing.

Thanks to the new event, this forum is more active.
Reminds me of the NH days when everyone was trading and making a lot of new threads daily.
Sad part is nowadays, is that it's these events that get more users to be active here. Days on where there are no events, and everyone's dwelling in the basement again...

I have no words.

The bus driver told someone to pick up a piece of trash from the floor, in an admittedly pretty aggressive way. The kid said no. So then she drove back to the school and we all have to wait here until he picks it up and it’s been 15 minutes. I feel like this could easily be solved if someone just… you know… picked up the straw. But no, we had to stay here until someone finally picked it up, which was after an administrator told the kid to finally do it. We’re only just leaving.

On the other hand, listening to Honeyhive Galaxy as background music makes it kind of funny hearing how mad everyone is, since I’m listening to that song at the same time

I wish I wasn't so sleepy right now. Would love to get on with some event stuff. I know not to overwork myself, but this week - I really wish my boss didn't go this week of all weeks.
I wanna write, but I feel like I need music, but that's something that carries me everwhere.

Back