• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

I know that this was a joke, but if social media platforms were rated based on MPAA ratings, then I think these are fitting ratings:

- YouTube would be rated R
Even though YouTube has a kids section it'd still be rated R? lol.

A lot of our cats are sick and I can't do anything about it.😢
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that is happening. I hope they feel better soon!

Would I rather be older or younger?

Nobody wants to get old, but those who are older experienced more of the 20th century, which I’m more fascinated in. So I would rather be older than younger.

I finally stopped by the school on Happy Home Paradise. I was pleasantly surprised to find Carrie the kangaroo (and her baby) reading the same book together. 😭 Idk why but the joey reading it was adorable to me.

Because of the 12 Days of Christmas event, I turned off private messaging and set my profile to private. I don’t want to receive messages asking for my collectibles if I win a raffle.

This will also make sure that everyone posts on my selling thread if I win a raffle. Yes, I’ll sell what I win. But I don’t want any PM offers or VM offers when I’m selling them (especially if they’re lowball offers).

Because of the 12 Days of Christmas event, I turned off private messaging and set my profile to private. I don’t want to receive messages asking for my collectibles if I win a raffle.

This will also make sure that everyone posts on my selling thread if I win a raffle. Yes, I’ll sell what I win. But I don’t want any PM offers or VM offers when I’m selling them (especially if they’re lowball offers).
The staff literally said they have strict rules about harassing members for collectibles of raffle winners. You shouldn’t receive messages about them. I think people are more mature than that, and I don’t think it’s happened before, at least recently.

So one of my posts was deleted, and I definitely see why it happened. Obviously I'm not going to say what the post was about. I'm happy that I've barely gotten any warnings since I joined the site.

Even though YouTube has a kids section it'd still be rated R? lol.
I mean YouTube as in the normal app, where you can watch everything that it has. That one would be rated R, but YouTube Kids would be rated M for Mind rotting content G.

So one of my posts was deleted, and I definitely see why it happened. Obviously I'm not going to say what the post was about. I'm happy that I've barely gotten any warnings since I joined the site.
I had a few posts that were deleted without infraction too, including this thread. Now I wouldn’t mind if they deleted the post about subject matter and ratings. I may have said it for fun, but it might be too controversial to share here.

I had no idea "throw it back" was slang for "twerk" until my friend told me. That certainly explains this lol:

And just like that my Switch decides to have a temporary meltdown and then the Palia servers become overwhelmed... yay! 🙄

I just typed out an entire song in the What song is stuck in your head? thread, and I SOMEHOW got all the lyrics correct! I also provided a video of gameplay of the song (not mine) as proof that the lyrics are correct. It's a favorite of mine, so I'm glad I was able to get it correctly typed out.

Once Pokémon Home finishes maintenance, it appears that only 10 Pokémon will be trapped in Pokémon HOME once they’re transferred from the 3DS.

The ones that get the worst treatment are the elemental monkeys since they were last seen in Pokémon X&Y. They may not be in any future Pokémon games at all. At least Furfrou was catchable and had a Pokédex entry in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Same with Spinda. As for Ratatta and Raticate, even though they were available in BDSP, the Alolan forms are not.

I will try my best to participate in this event but I think I may just sell all my currency, I'm unfortunately not interested in any of the new collectibles (though I think I know who to give the blue candle/stocking to hehehe 💙).

also was driving to work and a sheriff pulled out behind me, and I was like AH HAIL NAH so I quickly found a road to pull off on. slowed my commute by a few minutes but good lord, sheriffs will literally pull people over for anything haha, not doin that. 😅
edit: I should clarify, I can respect law enforcement, but I've observed a lot of weird stuff w them lately and I've seen them randomly pull people over for whatever reason. having a sheriff follow me is a little more than terrifying lol.

Last edited:
Oh to be a ghost bunny just chilling in the garden. 🥹👻🤍

IMG_4958.png

Back