• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pineapple on Pizza~ Delicious or Gross?

Pineapple on Pizza~Delicious or Disgusting?

• Delicious!

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • meh

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • DISGUSTING

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those sound like weird pregananant food lmao

When I think of weird pregnant food, I think of like... vanilla ice cream and pickles. Or like... dirt. I knew a person who got a weird craving to eat dirt while she was pregnant. Pineapple on pizza just doesn't seem all that weird compared to those. :p

This is like the 5th time someone has made this thread. Can we all agree some people like this and some people like that? ._.

some people like this pineapples pizza and people like that pineapple pizza

pineapple pizza will bring about world peace

Last edited:
Another one of these threads? Seriously?
Anyways, I've always considered it to be good, even if it wouldn't be my first choice for a topping.

My favorite is minced meat, ananas and mushrooms on a Pizza.. my boyfriend (and his family) thinks it's disgusting.. but eh, it's supposed to taste good for me, not them. :rolleyes:

It's ok, nothing more, nothing less. Totally not worthy of this much discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back