• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Personality input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok I realize it is a little harder to judge personality on a forum but I need some input for my psyche class. I am asking several other people as well (those who I actually know in real life) but I thought that it would be interesting to see what people thnk here.

What I need are a few phrases you think can describe my personality. My Psyche class is on personality traits, and I already wrote down what I thought, so now I just need to compare what my thoughts were to other peoples.

Any help is appreciated.

:p

Seriously I would like some input on here, I think it would be interesting to see how I come across here.

Crap...I'm a horrible person for personality.

But at least I'm responding to your post.
I dont really know you, buy from what I can tell, you're one of the smarter and friendly people on this forum.

friendly works, smart is more a learned thing, unless you mean like smart alex.....

Friendliness, for sure, intelligence, worrying too much, and the want to help people whether they need it or not.

That's at least all I can see... or rather, all I can think of from the top of my head.

gret, I can work with some of this, intelligence is really a human thing as in all have it, so can't use that, being under estimated doesn't have much to do with my personality...

If you reviewed Termina and only got the cannibal stuff you only read the end.... It has been a death star and so much more...

Thanks.

Ohh no... this is very strange, I have soo many contradictions out of everyone I have asked... very few things agreed on. One friend of mine even contradicted himself.... he said I was hard working, and then that I was laid back.... <_< I think I need to talk with my teacher about what to do.... I knew I had trouble labeling myself for a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back