• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Personality input

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Stoic, helpful, wise.

:p
stoic in the new or old meaning?
Ummm...there are 2 meanings?

Well, the "doesn't show emotions that often" meaning.

Ahh the newer one, of course it is hard to show feeling in text...
anyway the older version was used by philosiphers in Greek to describe not someone emotionless but has control of his passions, as in doesn't get carried away

SPORGE27 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
As evil as that guy in your sig, you bet!
That's a good way to put it. I think "evil genius" is a better way though. :gyroidveryhappy: I mean that whole Sith bunny thing? Crazy.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
SPORGE27 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
As evil as that guy in your sig, you bet!
That's a good way to put it. I think "evil genius" is a better way though. :gyroidveryhappy: I mean that whole Sith bunny thing? Crazy.
Hey if I wanted to at the time it could have destroyed more than the spam board !

There still is an evil bunny at my cafe.... named Muffins..... and apparently there is a small army of cyborg bunnies to that rebuild Gengar with candy parts....only because he is candy rank and then people eat him...then he gets rebuilt....and yeah.

Oh I forgot the giant Robo Bunny.

Minoranza said:
SPORGE27 said:
Why did you quote that?

He was laughing at dragonflamez...odd comment.

He then directed the seconded half of his post towards you.
Correct, Minoranza...

I shoulda done something like this after the "

:p " ;

@Sporge: [Insert what I said here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back