• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway PEPPER'S 5,oooth Post🎈 Collectible Giveaway 🎈

hi pepper congrats :D id like to join your giveaway and gunning down on those collectibles :D

HaHaHa ... Don't hate me for being twisted

2hfnqdg.jpg

Oh, Good! Someone else posted so now I can post again before beddy-byes ... LOL

Perhaps many of you have met Grumpy Cat:
2uhtt02.jpg

But have you met Grumpy Dog yet? (No relation to my LuLu!)
rtdy6d.png

Ha Ha ha! I was close!
Thank you very much, Sweet p e p p e r for the gift!
It was not necessary ... I am just entering for the fun!!
55.gif

Posting one more funny and then going to bed!

Lulu wanted me to enter this photo in the Fire Festival Photography ? Beach Magical Moments ? but, it?s not really Lulu ? just a lookalike!

2645h5w.jpg

Oh, Good! Someone else posted so now I can post again before beddy-byes ... LOL

Perhaps many of you have met Grumpy Cat:
2uhtt02.jpg

But have you met Grumpy Dog yet? (No relation to my LuLu!)
rtdy6d.png

Grumpy dog isnt that cute. ><

I met grumpy cat before!! c:

Edit: What I ment by met btw was like I pet the cat before and saw her IRL.

Last edited:
Grumpy dog isnt that cute. ><

I met grumpy cat before!! c:

Edit: What I ment by met btw was like I pet the cat before and saw her IRL.
Aw, that would be cool ... I saw somewhere that Grumpy Cat does guest appearances! LOL ... that face should be good for something! :D

Aw, that would be cool ... I saw somewhere that Grumpy Cat does guest appearances! LOL ... that face should be good for something! :D

Oh really?
She was shooting her movie at the mall which is 10 min away from my house! c:

What did Arnold Schwarzenegger say when someone told him to upgrade to Windows 10? (?‿?)
"I still love Vista, baby"
Also congrats on 5k~!

Back