• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT/Collectible Giveaway

konosuba
oh isekai is just one of the hints
Post automatically merged:

3 could be inuyasha

Last edited:
hints round 3

the year is the year the first episode aired or the year the first movie released, if applicable.

1: dystopian/speculative fiction
2: 2013
3: 2011
4: tarot cards
8: Adventure/Fantasy (I should clarify this is a TV series and not a movie).

update: this is looking to be a bit harder than I originally thought without the last few hints, so feel free to spam away, just write one guess per line to make it easier

just realised someone already guessed my last guess lol persona 4: the animation

For #6, is it the ending "Magia"? Not naming the artist or anime because you said song title only

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle?
true fact: this is indeed the first anime I watched (yes, even before Pokemon or anything like that), lol. I was already into manga at the time and I picked this one up at the library, and watched the anime later that week. (also lmk if you want the collectibles or the tbt!)

For #6, is it the ending "Magia"? Not naming the artist or anime because you said song title only
I do love this song (and most of Yuki Kajiura's music) but unfortunately it's not this one ^^;;

Back