• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Series 5 villager giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
WqiVqvJ.jpg

EDIT: Winners announced!
-Rio has been collected!
-Marlo has been moved in and will be put into boxes later today in prep for pick up tomorrow.

These are the cards I got. I am going to put 2 of them into boxes for two winners.

To enter, simply drop a reply and state the villager you would like.

I will put the entries into a random number generator.

Winners will be announced tomorrow- Saturday the 6th at 11 am AEDT time. Please make sure you have a space ready to go.

Last edited:
Wasn't going to enter because I thought I'd be done by now, but hunting all day and nothing!

Would love Sasha if I win the number generator!!

I’d love Sasha! I have been looking for him, but couldn’t find him.

WqiVqvJ.jpg

These are the cards I got. I am going to put 2 of them into boxes for two winners.

To enter, simply drop a reply and state the villager you would like.

I will put the entries into a random number generator.

Winners will be announced tomorrow- Saturday the 6th at 11 am AEDT time. Please make sure you have a space ready to go.
Hi, I would love Sasha!!
Post automatically merged:

i think i may be in the nick of time to say this but i wanna enter for sasha hes pretty cool and since i have a vacant spot i was hoping to fill it up with someone i like:lemon:(y)

i think i may be in the nick of time to say this but i wanna enter for sasha hes pretty cool and since i have a vacant spot i was hoping to fill it up with someone i like:lemon:(y)
Yep there are still 7 minutes left! Just in the nick of time indeed.
Post automatically merged:

Alrighty entries are now closed, I will put the entries through a number generator and post shortly.

Last edited:
And the winners are....

Congrats to the winners! Please lmk when would best work for you to pick up +timezone. I will need to move the villagers in and then put them into boxes so please allow for some time for that.

Thank you everyone for entering, for those who did not win- I will (hopefully) be opening an amiibo villager shop soon with cheap prices for all of these villagers + more. Best of luck on your hunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back