• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

Rod~ my most favorite little mouse villager ever 🥰 💞 my first attempt at drawing an AC villager using the digital art pad. What do you guys think? I'd love some feedback/constructive criticism. Maybe, just maybe, I'm thinking about taking on commissions? Idk yet... My work is not all that great but I really am happy with how this turned out and I'd be even more happy to draw someone's favorite villager for them. It'll be good for me to try as I am not at all confident with drawing birds, horses and octopi~ I'll continue practicing from time to time.

Animal Island TBT Museum.jpg

I love your Poké-doodles! Pokemon is where I got started with art.
I think I saw your suggestion for a Totoro and Wind Fish Egg collectible somewhere, so I made them for you: (you can't display them, but at least you can have them!) Such great ideas!

1617120974356.png

Edit: derp, I forgot to upload the Totoro egg somewhere. Will have to get that to you later when I can access my iPad.

Last edited:
I love your Poké-doodles! Pokemon is where I got started with art.
I think I saw your suggestion for a Totoro and Wind Fish Egg collectible somewhere, so I made them for you: (you can't display them, but at least you can have them!) Such great ideas!

View attachment 364963
Edit: derp, I forgot to upload the Totoro egg somewhere. Will have to get that to you later when I can access my iPad.
This is sooo cool! 😍 I'm happy to know my ideas inspired you!~

Also thank you!! Pokemon is what really got me into drawing, too! That and children's books in general ^^ my lifelong dream was to become an illustrator 🥺

I can't wait to see the Totoro Egg! 💖💖💖

~And now he's craving swirls and pops~

View attachment 359220

All your art is amazing, you're a really talented artist :giggle: I know the post I'm quoting above is a little old now but this cat/rabbit hybrid is really cute, especially as it's made up of two of my favourite animals, wish there was a plushie/soft toy of this around cause I'd definitely be taking it home!

Also the Pokemon doodles are really adorable and great illustrations of the Pokemon, in particular Eevee (not that I'm biased towards her at all 😂) who looks so sweet in your drawing!

All your art is amazing, you're a really talented artist :giggle: I know the post I'm quoting above is a little old now but this cat/rabbit hybrid is really cute, especially as it's made up of two of my favourite animals, wish there was a plushie/soft toy of this around cause I'd definitely be taking it home!

Also the Pokemon doodles are really adorable and great illustrations of the Pokemon, in particular Eevee (not that I'm biased towards her at all 😂) who looks so sweet in your drawing!
Aaaah! Tysm for your sweet words! 💞 It's so nice that Li'l Ears (my cat/rabbit hybrid OC) is so well received and loved! I definitely plan on drawing more of him and some other OCs of mine ^^ I'd love plushies of them too! 💖

The Pokemon doodles were just for fun heehee not my best but I was feeling the itch to draw that day ☺ but I'm happy you like it! I just drew whatever Pokemon came to mind~ Eevee does look pretty adorable. Now that I look at it I should have drawn Eevee wearing a flower wreath 💞

Rod~ my most favorite little mouse villager ever 🥰 💞 my first attempt at drawing an AC villager using the digital art pad. What do you guys think? I'd love some feedback/constructive criticism. Maybe, just maybe, I'm thinking about taking on commissions? Idk yet... My work is not all that great but I really am happy with how this turned out and I'd be even more happy to draw someone's favorite villager for them. It'll be good for me to try as I am not at all confident with drawing birds, horses and octopi~ I'll continue practicing from time to time.

Panda, this is amazing! 🤩🥺 Please don’t berate yourself; I do understand the anxiety when showing off work. I just want to assure you that is is so adorable. Keep at it! I can tell you’re improving from the bit I’ve seen. 😊

Just some Poké-doodles~

View attachment 364840
OMG! This is too much for my heart! Too much adorable-ness! 🥺❤️ I love them all! The expressions, the hearts, the friendships, the poses. 🥺 Ah Panda. you’re so amazing and talented.

Panda, this is amazing! 🤩🥺 Please don’t berate yourself; I do understand the anxiety when showing off work. I just want to assure you that is is so adorable. Keep at it! I can tell you’re improving from the bit I’ve seen. 😊

OMG! This is too much for my heart! Too much adorable-ness! 🥺❤ I love them all! The expressions, the hearts, the friendships, the poses. 🥺 Ah Panda. you’re so amazing and talented.
Your kind words mean a lot to me, tysm little cat 🥰 I think they are adorable too~ drawing is just so much fun, a relaxing way to pass time and relief stress <3

Don't know why but I really felt something with this song... It made me remember the pet Holland Lop I had when I was a kid (I had him since I was 11, all the way to age 18) Playful and inquisitive, this little guy brought me a lot of joy through tough times. I was feeling a bit wistful and sad (still am, actually) so I decided to draw, and this is the result.
Bunny.jpg

It's kind of a melancholic song, but I really like it. It's in Finnish, and it's about dancing fairies. It's hard to explain but I like music/songs that not only make me happy, but music/songs that also make me sad. It's a relaxing feeling that takes away stress, and suddenly I just want to daydream of a whole other world...

this is such a beautiful drawing, it brought tears in my eyes, as i've lost a few pets i grew up with too. 💛

Back