Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

this is such a beautiful drawing, it brought tears in my eyes, as i've lost a few pets i grew up with too. 💛
thank you for your understanding words~ yeah I loved that little guy. I had a cat growing up, too... now that I think about him I'm feeling tearful haha

Don't know why but I really felt something with this song... It made me remember the pet Holland Lop I had when I was a kid (I had him since I was 11, all the way to age 18) Playful and inquisitive, this little guy brought me a lot of joy through tough times. I was feeling a bit wistful and sad (still am, actually) so I decided to draw, and this is the result.
View attachment 370727
It's kind of a melancholic song, but I really like it. It's in Finnish, and it's about dancing fairies. It's hard to explain but I like music/songs that not only make me happy, but music/songs that also make me sad. It's a relaxing feeling that takes away stress, and suddenly I just want to daydream of a whole other world...

So adorable 🥺. The song sounds beautiful! I see what you mean! I’m sorry you’re feeling sad :(. If you need to talk, I’m here for you. 💜

So adorable 🥺. The song sounds beautiful! I see what you mean! I’m sorry you’re feeling sad :(. If you need to talk, I’m here for you. 💜
Here's another version of the same beautiful song ^^ welcome to the sometimes sorrowful, deep thoughts of Panda hehe.... don't know why but I just feel like sharing.

I'm just bummed because we can't have pets in our apartment. I really miss having a cat... honestly I've been thinking more about rabbits. Animals bring a lot of happiness (lots of work and responsibilities too, but so much love) At least I can draw my feelings and wishes ☺️ thank you so much for caring to listen to me 💖

I don't always get to draw but when I do it's something I really get lost in.

Here's another version of the same beautiful song ^^ welcome to the sometimes sorrowful, deep thoughts of Panda hehe.... don't know why but I just feel like sharing.

I'm just bummed because we can't have pets in our apartment. I really miss having a cat... honestly I've been thinking more about rabbits. Animals bring a lot of happiness (lots of work and responsibilities too, but so much love) At least I can draw my feelings and wishes ☺ thank you so much for caring to listen to me 💖

I don't always get to draw but when I do it's something I really get lost in.

Aw 🥺. Maybe one day if you move, you’ll be able to have a pet.

I’m glad though you have a way to express yourself and to cope with that sadness, not to mention fun time from work and trading 😊. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art when you do have time. Each one I’ve seen has been equally special but in different ways. 😊

Hey again! I'm seeing more of your work, and it's super stunning! As promised, here's my baby Luca. I miss her greatly but had to give her up before moving states. She'll always be my baby, and I pray she's found a home by now.

Here she is:

20191202_203627.jpg

20200123_205919.jpg
20191128_135730.jpg
20181121_094726.jpg

She's a tortoiseshell breed and was about 2 years old before giving her up. Very adventurous, rebellious, and kinda tomboyish (does that make sense for a cat?). If you need more pics, please let me know!

Bless your heart for doing this! I don't think I've ever picked a price for a commission before, so if you have a price let me know, as well as if you'd like it before or after. Thank you!

Hey again! I'm seeing more of your work, and it's super stunning! As promised, here's my baby Luca. I miss her greatly but had to give her up before moving states. She'll always be my baby, and I pray she's found a home by now.

Here she is:

She's a tortoiseshell breed and was about 2 years old before giving her up. Very adventurous, rebellious, and kinda tomboyish (does that make sense for a cat?). If you need more pics, please let me know!

Bless your heart for doing this! I don't think I've ever picked a price for a commission before, so if you have a price let me know, as well as if you'd like it before or after. Thank you!
I'm so happy to hear you enjoy my work 💖 it means a lot to me that it can bring others joy~

What a little cutie! Love her coloring and that lean-looking body. It sounded like she was an absolute dream~ these pics are perfect and just enough for me to draw something real nice for you to always have a memory of her. I'll definitely try my best ^-^

Once the commission is ready I'll post it here, so please look forward to it~ at max it will take me just two days to complete it.

Let's see....for price, I think 100 TBT sounds just right, but if it's too much just lmk. I'd prefer payment after~ thanks again for commissioning me! 💞

Last edited:
I'm so happy to hear you enjoy my work 💖 it means a lot to me that it can bring others joy~

What a little cutie! Love her coloring and that lean-looking body. It sounded like she was an absolute dream~ these pics are perfect and just enough for me to draw something real nice for you to always have a memory of her. I'll definitely try my best ^-^

Once the commission is ready I'll post it here, so please look forward to it~ at max it will take me just two days to complete it.

Let's see....for price, I think 100 TBT sounds just right, but if it's too much just lmk. I'd prefer payment after~ thanks again for commissioning me! 💞
I know right! She was very active (even climbed doors, oml lol). Thank you so much for accepting my request!

Take all the time you need, I know it'll be worth it! I'll send the 100 tbt after then. Blessings! 💕

~Commission for @honeyaura finished~

Say hello to Luca, the tortoiseshell breed. After a long day of adventuring and climbing doors, she decided to rest on some soft, shag carpeting, but as you can see, she's still feeling a bit playful.
Luca TBT Museum.jpg

Because I used watercolor strokes of varying shades of brown, orange and black, I began to think about autumn. My coloring simply cannot do this cat's beautiful coat justice.

I still need to practice backgrounds and using the layers feature on my digital art program, but I think this piece turned out exceptionally nice.

@honeyaura you may use this artwork however you want, wherever you'd like~ I only ask for credit <3
I hope this piece captured your baby Luca; she will always have a place in your heart, and the love you gave her will always be with her. May that love grow even further in her new home, wherever it may be.​

Last edited:
~Commission for @honeyaura finished~

Say hello to Luca, the tortoiseshell breed. After a long day of adventuring and climbing doors, she decided to rest on some soft, shag carpeting, but as you can see, she's still feeling a bit playful.
View attachment 371065
Because I used watercolor strokes of varying shades of brown, orange and black, I began to think about autumn. My coloring simply cannot do this cat's beautiful coat justice.

I still need to practice backgrounds and using the layers feature on my digital art program, but I think this piece turned out exceptionally nice.

@honeyaura you may use this artwork however you want, wherever you'd like~ I only ask for credit <3
I hope this piece captured your baby Luca; she will always have a place in your heart, and the love you gave her will always be with her. May that love grow even further in her new home, wherever it may be.​
OH MY GOD I'm going to CRY! 😢😍

She's gorgeous, thank you so so much! You did an amazing job capturing her. Funny story, before she passed away, my gramma wanted to name her Autumn since we got her near Thanksgiving, and because of her colors! 🍂

Oh and of course, credit will indeed be given if I show her anywhere. BLESS YOUR HEART! I'll send the tbt now!

OH MY GOD I'm going to CRY! 😢😍

She's gorgeous, thank you so so much! You did an amazing job capturing her. Funny story, before she passed away, my gramma wanted to name her Autumn since we got her near Thanksgiving, and because of her colors! 🍂

Oh and of course, credit will indeed be given if I show her anywhere. BLESS YOUR HEART! I'll send the tbt now!
I'm so pleased you're happy with it! ☺️💖 and thank YOU for allowing me the honor of creating a lovely piece of art~

what a coincidence that we should all think of autumn! <3 it's my personal favorite season. That's really wonderful and such an endearing story.

Enjoy! Please feel free to visit my gallery anytime~

*extremely poor quality* my phone is lousy at this, but here's a very old drawing of mine. Hand drawn and colored using color pencils. It depicts a little red squirrel tending to her garden, with her neighbors: a bunny and a gray squirrel, running about having fun.
IMG_20210525_164120832.jpg

Here's another old drawing of mine: this one shows a mother frog and her son taking care of their garden (if you couldn't tell already, I'm all about the natural world and gardens 🥰 thank you, Story of Seasons)
IMG_20210525_161410965.jpg

MJK portrait from TOOL.jpg

MJK portrait from the band TOOL

CB portrait from LP.jpg

CB portrait from the band Linkin Park

*extremely poor quality* my phone is lousy at this, but here's a very old drawing of mine. Hand drawn and colored using color pencils. It depicts a little red squirrel tending to her garden, with her neighbors: a bunny and a gray squirrel, running about having fun.

Here's another old drawing of mine: this one shows a mother frog and her son taking care of their garden (if you couldn't tell already, I'm all about the natural world and gardens 🥰 thank you, Story of Seasons)

View attachment 377762

View attachment 377763
I get such good vibes from your art... like a children's storybook! And also, totally jelly that your husband can draw. RIP Chester. 😢

I get such good vibes from your art... like a children's storybook! And also, totally jelly that your husband can draw. RIP Chester. 😢
Aww thank you! ☺ funnily enough, my dream was to be a children's book author and illustrator. I was heavily inspired by the works of Beatrix Potter, creater of Peter Rabbit, and Tove Jansson, author and illustrator of the Moomin books.

Back in high school, our class was tasked with writing stories for kids, and then volunteer at the kids' school. I wrote a very short children's story (including my own illustrations) and you can imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to read aloud to the kids 🥰 they absolutely loved it. For me, that day was an enriching experience.

View attachment 377762

View attachment 377763

SO ADORABLE! 🥺🤩 Your husband’s art is really good too! 😊

I definitely can see how Beatrix Potter inspired your art. I haven’t looked at those books since I was a kid, but looking at the first picture reminded me of it! 😊 The colors looks so lovely too ❤. Both pictures are just so cute! I can see so much character in the creatures you drew :).

SO ADORABLE! 🥺🤩 Your husband’s art is really good too! 😊

I definitely can see how Beatrix Potter inspired your art. I haven’t looked at those books since I was a kid, but looking at the first picture reminded me of it! 😊 The colors looks so lovely too ❤. Both pictures are just so cute! I can see so much character in the creatures you drew :).
thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoy it~ 🥰 btw @jadetine and @Dunquixote my husband expresses his thanks to you both for enjoying his art <3

Here's a drawing of two OC's of mine. They live on an island called Pinnacle Island (named after the mysterious Pinnacle Mountain. It is said that a deity lives atop the mountain, ever shrouded by clouds.) They are the best of friends. The girl to the left is easygoing and wise, and has a fondness for nature, while the other to the right is a motherly lizard who runs a humble little shop. She loves to cook.

Pinnacle Island is home to all sorts of folks. There's a competitive otter obsessed with swimming laps around the whole island, a quiet lizard who spends his days fishing (believe it or not, he used to be a pirate!) and many other islanders with unusual hobbies and lives. But other than that, Pinnacle Island is a peaceful place surrounded by the great sea. If one looks hard enough, adventure can surely be found!
Pinnacle Island Friends TBT.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a drawing of two OC's of mine. They live on an island called Pinnacle Island (named after the mysterious Pinnacle Mountain. It is said that a deity lives atop the mountain, ever shrouded by clouds.) They are the best of friends. The girl to the left is easygoing and wise, and has a fondness for nature, while the other to the right is a motherly lizard who runs a humble little shop. She loves to cook.

Pinnacle Island is home to all sorts of folks. There's a competitive otter obsessed with swimming laps around the whole island, a quiet lizard who spends his days fishing (believe it or not, he used to be a pirate!) and many other islanders with unusual hobbies and lives. But other than that, Pinnacle Island is a peaceful place surrounded by the great sea. If one looks hard enough, adventure can surely be found!

I love this and I love your new avatar 🥺💜. Your imagination and the stories you come up with is just so beautiful. The touches you made to the background like with the waves and the glow of the sun, the smoke from the volcano not to mention their colors are beautiful too! So glad to see a little bit more of your artwork and hearing and seeing the writer’s side of your creativity too (I mean with your description of your OCS). Keep up the wonderful work.

I hope you’ve been doing well 💜.

This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I love that motherly lizard, and I love that they are best friends. 😭

Back