• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

@Franny commission complete! Mayday, in her mom's apron, is feeling very motherly towards her little one~ enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring OC pet villager Mayday Franny_ccexpress.png

@Liz! of course! There are no limits to how many times anyone can order~ I look forward to painting for you again ☺​

Hello Panda, Im absolutly in love with Sasha. I wish I could dress him up like this in the game. But I wish that for all my villager (Simce they all represent sp characters) anyway,

I was curious if I could get another, different character. But add me to the list again?

Hello Panda, Im absolutly in love with Sasha. I wish I could dress him up like this in the game. But I wish that for all my villager (Simce they all represent sp characters) anyway,

I was curious if I could get another, different character. But add me to the list again?
Added you to the list! You may place a new order anytime ☺

Thank you. :)

I would like one of my rl dog please. I'll very much look forward to your creation.
I'll send the TBT once confirmed.

roscoe.jpg

tennis.jpg
tennis ball. Just encase they call them something different over the water.

Season: Summer
Villager: rl dog
Expression: Content, panting, eyes open.
Reference:
Extras: purple Meme Shirt, tennis balls
Payment: 300TBT

Thank you. :)

I would like one of my rl dog please. I'll very much look forward to your creation.
I'll send the TBT once confirmed.

View attachment 429363

View attachment 429370 tennis ball. Just encase they call them something different over the water.

Season: Summer
Villager: rl dog
Expression: Content, panting, eyes open.
Reference:
Extras: purple Meme Shirt, tennis balls
Payment: 300TBT
A curious puppers! How precious! 💖 Might I ask what breed of dog it is? Looks to me like a German Shepherd but please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, may I please have a reference for the purple meme shirt if possible? Thank you!

Because your request includes the addition of tennis balls, your total will be 350 TBT. If this is acceptable please let me know and once I receive payment and the shirt reference I'll get started on your order later today.

Yeah a German Shepherd. They say when they tilt their heads that they are trying to understand what's being said to them.
I find it so cute, I have them in a permanent head tilt. lol

20200112_132119.jpg

Purple Meme shirt

Thank you. I will send over the 350 TBT. Sorry I never get the price correct. ☺

Yeah a German Shepherd. They say when they tilt their heads that they are trying to understand what's being said to them.
I find it so cute, I have them in a permanent head tilt. lol

View attachment 429377

Purple Meme shirt

Thank you. I will send over the 350 TBT. Sorry I never get the price correct. ☺
What an adorable little quirk ☺️ I'll do my best with your request!

You may send the payment anytime and your profile pic should be done by today. I'll have plenty of time to get it done before the forum goes down for maintenance. Many thanks for the additional references!

Your drawings are so cute! I have a request, please.

Season: Fall
Villager: a red fox villager I made up, his name is François, and he is a chef
Expression: Happily showing off some food he made, perhaps like he's offering it to the viewer, maybe with happy closed eyes like ^_^ but if you think of a better way for him to look happy, that's fine, too
Reference: I'd like him to be wearing the chef's outfit and chef's hat, please, whatever color you think would look best on him. The food I'd like him to be holding is the mixed-fruits crepe. I took a screenshot of my villager wearing a chef's outfit and hat and holding up the crepe, and also a close up of the crepe. I have no references for François, since no one has drawn him before. But he's just a cute red fox, no special design or anything. I don't want him to look like Redd at all, though. I can find a drawing of a similar sort of fox to what I'm picturing if you'd like.
Extras: fruits and vegetables around him would be very cute decorations, I think!
Payment: 350TBT or more if need be, just let me know :)

1645170218669.png

1645170243511.png

And the chef's hat would be small and fit between his ears, like it does for cats and other villagers when they wear hats, like this:

1645171452883.png
Though maybe it wouldn't clip through them quite like that. XD

If all of this is all right, I'll send you the TBT right away. :)

Last edited:
Your drawings are so cute! I have a request, please.

Season: Fall
Villager: a red fox villager I made up, his name is François, and he is a chef
Expression: Happily showing off some food he made, perhaps like he's offering it to the viewer, maybe with happy closed eyes like ^_^ but if you think of a better way for him to look happy, that's fine, too
Reference: I'd like him to be wearing the chef's outfit and chef's hat, please, whatever color you think would look best on him. The food I'd like him to be holding is the mixed-fruits crepe. I took a screenshot of my villager wearing a chef's outfit and hat and holding up the crepe, and also a close up of the crepe. I have no references for François, since no one has drawn him before. But he's just a cute red fox, no special design or anything. I don't want him to look like Redd at all, though. I can find a drawing of a similar sort of fox to what I'm picturing if you'd like.
Extras: fruits and vegetables around him would be very cute decorations, I think!
Payment: 350TBT or more if need be, just let me know :)

View attachment 430545
View attachment 430547
And the chef's hat would be small and fit between his ears, like it does for cats and other villagers when they wear hats, like this:

View attachment 430557 Though maybe it wouldn't clip through them quite like that. XD

If all of this is all right, I'll send you the TBT right away. :)
I can certainly do this :) I can't wait to paint François for you! The provided references are more than enough, and I already have an idea of what this adorably foxy chef will look like. Once I receive the 350 TBT payment I'll get started on your request as soon as I have time, but I guarantee it will be done today. Thank you so much for visiting my art shop! 💞💞💞

Last edited:
I'm so happy with the drawing of François you made for me, I'd like to request another drawing, please!

Season: summer
Villager: another original one I made up, a cat named Sacore who wants to be a ship's captain
Expression: adventurously looking through a telescope, or just looking adventurous in general if a telescope is difficult to incorporate
Reference: I drew her a while back, I'll include my doodle in this post. She could be wearing the sea captain's coat from New Horizons, but perhaps in a darker shade of blue than the one in the game, more like the color in my drawing. And wearing a black tricorne hat that fits between her ears.
Extras: if possible, it would be so nice if she could be standing on sand, like a beach, instead of grass, but if that's difficult, the grass is fine, with the seashells for summer :)
Payment: 350TBT

Sacore.png

1645242825136.png

1645242802232.png

If this is all okay, I'll send you the TBT for it. :)

And probably I'll make more requests after this one, too, if that's okay. Your drawings are so cute, and I have more ideas. ^_^

I'm so happy with the drawing of François you made for me, I'd like to request another drawing, please!

Season: summer
Villager: another original one I made up, a cat named Sacore who wants to be a ship's captain
Expression: adventurously looking through a telescope, or just looking adventurous in general if a telescope is difficult to incorporate
Reference: I drew her a while back, I'll include my doodle in this post. She could be wearing the sea captain's coat from New Horizons, but perhaps in a darker shade of blue than the one in the game, more like the color in my drawing. And wearing a black tricorne hat that fits between her ears.
Extras: if possible, it would be so nice if she could be standing on sand, like a beach, instead of grass, but if that's difficult, the grass is fine, with the seashells for summer :)
Payment: 350TBT

If this is all okay, I'll send you the TBT for it. :)

And probably I'll make more requests after this one, too, if that's okay. Your drawings are so cute, and I have more ideas. ^_^
This gives me tons of LoZ Wind Waker vibes, should be fun! ☺ I'll do my very best on your request! You may send the 350 TBT payment at your leisure and I'll get started during the weekend. Please look forward to it! 💞

Thank you! I sent the TBT. Please take as much time as you need with the drawing. I'm very much looking forward to seeing it, whenever it's ready. :)

Back