• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying P o k e m o n ' s . a n d . M e g a S t o n e ' s

If you're looking for 5/6 IV pokemon, I have plenty! Right now I've got Noibat, Marill, Mawile, Fletchling, Hoppip, Froakie, and others. These pokemon have optimal abilities and egg moves, I have males and females of each, and they can be nicknamed :D
Maybe 50 TBTs each, if you're interested in any of them?

Also, if you're looking for any specific breedable pokemon with 5/6 IVs, then I could breed one for you (maybe for 75 TBTs).

Last edited:
If you're looking for 5/6 IV pokemon, I have plenty! Right now I've got Noibat, Marill, Mawile, Fletchling, Hoppip, Froakie, and others. These pokemon have optimal abilities and egg moves, I have males and females of each, and they can be nicknamed :D
Maybe 50 TBTs each, if you're interested in any of them?

Also, if you're looking for any specific breedable pokemon with 5/6 IVs, then I could breed one for you (maybe for 75 TBTs).

Possibly. c:

Would you take a hacked Arceus with 6IV's I bekieve?

i do not know, this is the first time a sell a pokemon here, so i do not know the prices. Would 200tbt be alright?

Back