• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Mei is evil and a traitor to Overwatch, let's be real here. Down with Mei (I'm looking at YOU Tom).

And this is why I should've read every character thoroughly, thanks Curry. (If you aren't kidding, if you are.....=\)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So does this mean there are third parties/ more mafia?

And this is why I should've read every character thoroughly, thanks Curry. (If you aren't kidding, if you are.....=\)
In actual lore, no, she's not. But a large chunk of the Overwatch playerbase hates Mei as she can completely screw over amazing plays (like told in the flavor text), so I made that the joke with putting her on mafia.

In actual lore, no, she's not. But a large chunk of the Overwatch playerbase hates Mei as she can completely screw over amazing plays (like told in the flavor text), so I made that the joke with putting her on mafia.

Alright, I don't play Overwatch as you can tell. XD

Can a roleblocker prevent a serial killer from killing their target?

Welp, there's a third. Or a 4th mafia, but I very much doubt that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funnily enough I spent a portion of the bus ride home thinking about how many power roles we had and how unfair that would be for mafia.

Should've figured that Curry wasn't that bad at balancing.

I think the PR ratio for a 15 player game is supposed to be 1:4 right?

Lol, glow doesn't even know they are dead probably. Good game at least!
I will try my best to look at the details so far after class around 5 EST
Although I have an outright guess off the top of my head

I'd suspect the last threat is between Trundle, Seroja or Primal. If there is an SK, Seroja isn't cleared. The last time we assumed that someone was innocent of SK we lost the game to SK.

I'm curious if the third party has safe claims. At this point it would probably be more beneficial to share file names, right? Or at least let Seroja, Primal, and I share our role name and if there are any conflicting names that would be an easy tell.

Why would curry give conflicting safe claims

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say Seroja is SK

But then why weren't there 2 N1 kills? Given that doc saved endless

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say Seroja is SK

I'm saying maybe the SK doesn't have safe claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or maybe it isn't an SK at all? There have really not been many kills this game and it's kinda confusing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say Seroja is SK

Possible overlap of kills? Whether with endless, Jacob, or Amanda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say Seroja is SK

I don't know, maybe crossover, or maf blocked her. But I agree as it validates my earlier stance, and the less complicated Night Two actions. She's the only feasible SK in my view (though Trundle, Ness, and Primal are technically possible, I don't see them withholding their kill last night).
My night action plan is as follows: I investigate Seroja to confirm, while White blocks her as well. If White can't block two nights in a row, then she'll block Trundle. GetLucky will protect me(because I don't think that he can save a person twice in a row)while Endless busses White. Are we all good with this plan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Possible overlap of kills? Whether with endless, Jacob, or Amanda.

Overlap on Endless wasn't possible, only one kill on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

what I just said regarding alignments is less valid if there's another maf instead of an SK

Didn't you confirm ness as town aligned?

Yes, but serial killers (normally anyway) get to choose between two night lives and investigative immunity (returning as town). I don't think it's feasible but it's still possible

if you roleblocj a townie does it say roleblock failed or just doesn't give you feedback
otherwise it confirms seroja as some sort of power role

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ah I see

if you roleblocj a townie does it say roleblock failed or just doesn't give you feedback
otherwise it confirms seroja as some sort of power role

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ah I see

Curry said you only get the failed notification if you roleblocker the maf roleblocker or the godfather

Yes, but serial killers (normally anyway) get to choose between two night lives and investigative immunity (returning as town). I don't think it's feasible but it's still possible

Dude, that was in like 1 game lol. I don't think that's happened any other time besides tarot.

Back