Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

dear lord, you do realise the mafia can LIE?!? woah

Hence why I'm coming out with different theories...
Ness peacocking at the start
Karen lying about knowing PRs are green

- - - Post Merge - - -

White who did you roleblock?

I'm voting for Glow.

She is kinda inactive and doesn't really contribute anything that is really useful, I don't find " lol Jacob rekt", "white is scum" or "oh god what a ****fest" useful at all. I find the constant comments about me are wasting your time completely if you're town.

I was addressing White bc he literally cleared everyone who claimed.

I'm aware that there may be a few liars, I believe you may be one of them. Better be safe than sorry though, what if I voted for one of them and it later turned out that they were town, the same thing happened to Tom. (I thought he was third party)

@ Toadsworthy I RB'D Heyden but it failed because he didn't have PR but he could be lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

* because he didn't have a PR

I mean it is true glow's comments are questionable.... but you have to admit she has been following and calling people out on things she thinks would help town.... even if it is in sharp comments

I wanna vote Ness more, because he started out so strong and just kinda trailed off. Maybe because he got scared after coming off too strog

I mean it is true glow's comments are questionable.... but you have to admit she has been following and calling people out on things she thinks would help town.... even if it is in sharp comments

I wanna vote Ness more, because he started out so strong and just kinda trailed off. Maybe because he got scared after coming off too strog

Okay, I'll go with it! Hopefully you're right then.

Apple was online before and didn't bother to pop in or revise his vote or anything too, something off imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shouldn't we at least give Ness a chance to speak

Lol tracer is the most recognizable character in the game. If I was going to pick a lying claim it would be that.... the fact that Hayden is brining up lying weirds me out though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple was online before and didn't bother to pop in or revise his vote or anything too, something off imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shouldn't we at least give Ness a chance to speak

I brought up voting trundle and he yelled at me saying he couldn't be anything but town.

Lol tracer is the most recognizable character in the game. If I was going to pick a lying claim it would be that.... the fact that Hayden is brining up lying weirds me out though...

I feel the same way but like I said "better safe than sorry". =\

Well who do we vote then?
I'm not scattering it and getting voted off for bs

Well I still believe Primal is scum, I'm pretty concrete on him and White cleared him with a snap of his fingers

Well when people look back at this and get pissed about how votes panned out, they can't anything since they weren't here.
I might just stay on primal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did he claim at all?

I don't even know anymore, my head hurts. Ness, Heyden or Glow?

Not because of mafia, because I'm sick so yay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have like 30 mins to decide. =\

Well when people look back at this and get pissed about how votes panned out, they can't anything since they weren't here.
I might just stay on primal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did he claim at all?
Yeah he claimed townie a few pages back I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't even know anymore, my head hurts. Ness, Heyden or Glow?

Not because of mafia, because I'm sick so yay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have like 30 mins to decide. =\
Ya only a quarter of us are here everyone just decided to leave it off :l

im leaving primal... I bet they had safe claims

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have been suspicious of why Rory would quit so early though, just saying......

im leaving primal... I bet they had safe claims

Yeah, I've been concerned about them the entire time.

I'm just going to sit here and read everybody's thoughts within the next 20mins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I still believe Primal is scum, I'm pretty concrete on him and White cleared him with a snap of his fingers

When did I clear him?

Back