• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our Halloween Event Starts This Saturday! New Backdrops Are Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Good evening under October's eerie full moon. We are excited and frightened to announce that this year's Halloween event on The Bell Tree will start on Saturday night, October 23rd and will run until Halloween night. Get ready to be terrified and we'll see you then!

However, wait no longer to start spookifying the forum! We have three new temporary backdrops now available for purchase!

Eternal Slumber, October's Inferno, Spectral Staircase

backdrop-eternal-slumber.png
backdrop-octobers-inferno.png
backdrop-spectral-staircase.png
Eternal Slumber and October's Inferno were created by @Pyoopi, while Spectral Staircase was creased by @Mistreil. Once purchased, these spooky backdrops will appear behind the user information that's displayed with each of your posts. They are being sold for 66 bells each and will last until November 3rd. (Note that they will all be removed on the 3rd no matter when they were purchased.) You can find them in the Backdrop section of our shop here. But wait, things are getting even spookier...

Webweaver’s Domain, Dance of the Dead, Bloodlit Copse

backdrop-webweavers-domain.png
backdrop-dance-of-the-dead.png
backdrop-bloodlit-copse.png
That's right! For the first time on TBT, backdrops have been rereleased! Last year's Halloween backdrops, Webweaver’s Domain, Dance of the Dead (both by @dizzy bone), and Bloodlit Copse (by @Chris), are also being sold for the same price and time.

See you this Saturday night, if you dare...

Last edited:
OMG, I love the new backdrops! Take my TBT! :D

Also looking forward to the Halloween event.

Is it possible to see previews of what the back drops would look like on mobile devices, besides waiting for someone to buy and activate one?

OMG, I love all the backdrops but I had to get Eternal Slumber! I didn't even pause to think about it. Take my bells!

Looking forward to the Halloween event!

I LOVE the new backdrops! Time to pull out the Halloween profile pics!!

Can’t wait for the new event!

Also, is it possible to switch out backgrounds? I think I may like Eternal Slumber better.

Last edited:
I couldn't help myself but get the October's Inferno, (TBH, It was the only one of the newly added 3 I like) so I went ahead and bought it.

Over the years I haven't been truly fond of TBT's Halloween events, (Halloweaster doesn't count) so maybe this year's might do it for me.

I have lowkey been waiting for this thread to pop up. I’m looking forward to the event! The events just keep on coming. I have no idea what to expect, but this will be my first Halloween event. I want to see what it is first before making a decision whether or not to participate, though. I love how spooky the posts will be now. Nice work.

i just woke up from a nap, and this was a very pleasant surprise to wake up to; i genuinely got the biggest smile on my face when i saw the notification for this lol. i’m so excited!

staff, as always, thank you so much for everything you do for us. i can already tell that this event is gonna be amazing! the backdrops are absolutely stunning as well, and i’m gonna have a helluva time trying to decide on which one to buy. 🎃🖤
B27BBB47-AE49-4A91-8625-EB68BA84D0B6.gif

I LOVE the new backdrops! Time to pull out the Halloween profile pics!!

Can’t wait for the new event!

Also, is it possible to switch out backgrounds? I think I may like Eternal Slumber better.
You just have to purchase Eternal Slumber, I believe, and activate it. It should replace it, but you still need to pay the bells.

Glad to see the old backdrops return alongside the new ones for this year, they're all great.

Looking forward to the festivities starting on Saturday! 🎃

Thanks for the new backdrops! They look great. I'm looking forward to the event~

Ahhhh I'm so hyped for the Halloween event!! 💜🎃 I can't wait to see what staff has in store for us!
All the backdrops are gorgeous and wonderfully spooky as well—I'm having a hard time deciding which one(s) I want to go with. ;v; I think Eternal Slumber, Spectral Staircase, and Bloodlit Copse are all favorites of mine. What to choose, what to choose...

I like those new backdrops (especially October's Inferno), though Bloodlit Copse is still my favorite backdrop of all backdrops we've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back