• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2022 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The holiday season is here and The Bell Tree is ready as always! Our Season of Giving event is back for 2022!

TBT's Season of Giving! TBT's Season of Giving 2022

This event is all about giving gifts to others. If you're familiar with our typical events, you know that you can earn currency in various ways in order to spend them on collectibles or other prizes. However, in this special event, the collectibles can only be gifted to your friends or other members of the community! This year we also have a few extra treats you'll be able to win for yourself. To get started and read all about how it works, head over to the main thread of the event in its new dedicated board: Welcome to TBT's Season of Giving 2022!

Newly Wrapped Collectibles: No Peeking!

Gifting isn't the only thing that makes these collectibles special. They're also covered in wrapping paper, which means no one knows what they'll look like until they're revealed on Christmas night!

holiday-gift-red.png
holiday-gift-green.png
holiday-gift-blue.png
holiday-gift-pink.png
holiday-gift-orange.png

Each of these presents will turn into a new and unique holiday collectible when the event ends. However, we're also introducing the brand new Hanukkah Candy! This newest edition to our holiday candy set will join the Christmas and Kwanzaa candies in the shop, which you can purchase for yourself. You deserve a treat after giving so many presents away!

537.jpg

We're Supporting These Causes!

The Bell Tree will also be donating to multiple charities, with the amount of money increasing with every collectible gift you send. Read the event's thread linked above for more details. We'll post the amount pledged to these charities each day. If you'd like to help and want your amount to be included in the daily totals, forward your donation confirmation email to tbt@belltreeforums.com and we'll add it to the amount donated by the community.

The four charities we're supporting through this event are:
Unbound - Basic necessities for children and elders in impoverished countries.
PetSmart Charities - Animal welfare and adoptions in North America.
True Colors United - Addressing homelessness of LGBT youths in the United States.
UNITED24 (1000 Generators) - Generators to power Ukrainian hospitals.

New Holiday Backdrops!

We are also now selling brand new winter and Christmas themed backdrops in the shop!

Holly Trimmings, Peppermint Dreams, Softly Seraph, Wintertime Whiteout

backdrop-holly-trimmings.png
backdrop-peppermint-dreams.png
backdrop-softly-seraph.png
backdrop-wintertime-whiteout-n.png

These festive backdrops appear behind your user information that's displayed with each of your posts and works in both desktop and mobile modes. The Wintertime Whiteout backdrop will also change with the time of day. Thanks to Chris for designing them! Each one is temporary and costs 99 bells. They will all be removed on January 10th, no matter when they were purchased.

Have fun and happy holidays!

Last edited:
refreshed tbt right on time!! the backgrounds already look amazing, can't wait to properly read through all the events 😍

The Hanukkah Candy is really pretty and well go great with my blue bird of happiness. Those sound like nice charities!

The Hanukkah Candy is beautiful! They are all gorgeous, but I especially love the Holly Trimmings and Peppermint Dreams backdrops! Four incredibly worthwhile causes to support, so I’m really looking forward to that. 💖

a bit late to the party since i just woke up from a nap haha, but absolutely love the charity choices this year. 💙 and the new hanukkah candy and backdrops are gorgeous!

Love the backdrops! Got myself the winter one since I love snow (even though I’ve never touched it before)!
Also love the causes this year. I’ll make sure to help in donating. :) Thanks for the events, staff! 💘

This is all really lovely! You guys picked some fantastic charities to support! ❤️ And I adore the Tutu & Kicks artwork

Looking forward to participating! ^^

The Hanukkah Candy caught my eye immediately, it’ll fit right in with my many blue collectibles! This all looks amazing, I’m at work right now so I haven’t started processing everything yet but I’m very excited. Happy holidays everyone!

Last edited:
The backdrops and Hanukkah Candy are so pretty! Great assortment of charities too! I can't wait to start checking everything out.

Thank you, staff! You spoil us.

Yay! I'm a little busy with getting work done atm to look at all the events in detail just yet, but so excited to see the holiday event up. I'm with everyone that the Hannukah candy is so pretty.

So excited to see what the mystery collectibles will be too. Thank you mods for all your hard work!

Hopefully I'll be able to fully participate in all of the events between all of the baking I'll be doing in these next couple weeks, holiday prep, and just general life. The events are looking fun; I'm going to have to brainstorm what sort of cookie design to make if I even have the skill and/or materials to make it look halfway decent, rip. If I end up too busy, I'm hoping to at least get the Hanukkah Candy to add to my candy collectible collection.

Will have to go without a backdrop this time since I spent all of my TBT during Halloween and need to save up again, but they all look great!

By the way, does anyone know the first day in December that snow is on the ground in New Horizons? I'm a time traveler and my island is way back in March since the last time I was actively playing I was collecting Shamrock items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back