Shop Orion's Shop || RVs, Unorderables, Island Items, Streetpass, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Will VM when your order is ready!

[18 TBT total!]

/Pick up or delivery?/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not at all!

Axes and gardening tools are sold in my gardening shop but I'm working to merge the two.

I'll VM when your order is ready!

Gosh so sorry, I forgot haha. ;v; 18 TBT is great. Whatever works best for your plans today, I can do either!

hello! quick question, i have quite a big wish list and was wondering if you could take a look and let me know if you would be able to get all of these for me? if not there are a select few i really want and can shorten it! thank you in advance for looking!
link

Last edited:
hello! quick question, i have quite a big wish list and was wondering if you could take a look and let me know if you would be able to get all of these for me? if not there are a select few i really want and can shorten it! thank you in advance for looking!
link

Hi! I can definitely get you all of the items from this list!

Last edited:
oh dude awesome! here’s my form:

Mayor: gababy
Town: Chicago
FC: 1950-9161-3195
Item(s): wishlist
TBT: 70 i believe? if i did all the math right? i can give you 80 to be safe!
Pick up/Delivery: whatever works best for you!

oh dude awesome! here’s my form:

Mayor: gababy
Town: Chicago
FC: 1950-9161-3195
Item(s): wishlist
TBT: 70 i believe? if i did all the math right? i can give you 80 to be safe!
Pick up/Delivery: whatever works best for you!

70 is fine!

actually you'll have to pick up as the order is more than 16 items :3

will VM when your order is ready!

Hey, I know I ordered the other day, but I had to reset my game. I will never be doing that again because I figured out how to remedy my issue. (I've only been playing since the first of June) I was hoping to reorder one thing:

Mayor: Lily
Town: Moonbell
FC: 0662-9045-6361
Item(s):
-Sanrio Etoile Set: 18 TBT
TBT: 18

Sorry and I hope this is okay!

Hey, I know I ordered the other day, but I had to reset my game. I will never be doing that again because I figured out how to remedy my issue. (I've only been playing since the first of June) I was hoping to reorder one thing:

Mayor: Lily
Town: Moonbell
FC: 0662-9045-6361
Item(s):
-Sanrio Etoile Set: 18 TBT
TBT: 18

Sorry and I hope this is okay!

Totally fine, I'll get started on this as soon as possible, will VM when its ready!

Mayor: Kitty
Town: IvyBelle
FC: 3411-6593-7850
Item(s): Pink wood floor (Lottie), Perfume bottles (Lottie), Sewing kit (Mable), Basket of yarn (Mabel), quilted tapestry (Mabel), Celeste ribbon (Celeste)
TBT: 12
Pick up/Delivery: Delivery if possible

Totally fine, I'll get started on this as soon as possible, will VM when its ready!

Thank you so much. I do have a newb question...if you don't know, I understand. When I obtain these items from you...do they go into my catalog and does that make them reordorable? So, say I et a wallpaper from you...would I be able to reorder that from my own catalog or would I need to come back to you to get one for a different room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back