• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Orion's Shop || RVs, Unorderables, Island Items, Streetpass, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Will VM when your order is ready!

[18 TBT total!]

/Pick up or delivery?/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not at all!

Axes and gardening tools are sold in my gardening shop but I'm working to merge the two.

I'll VM when your order is ready!

Gosh so sorry, I forgot haha. ;v; 18 TBT is great. Whatever works best for your plans today, I can do either!

hello! quick question, i have quite a big wish list and was wondering if you could take a look and let me know if you would be able to get all of these for me? if not there are a select few i really want and can shorten it! thank you in advance for looking!
link

Last edited:
hello! quick question, i have quite a big wish list and was wondering if you could take a look and let me know if you would be able to get all of these for me? if not there are a select few i really want and can shorten it! thank you in advance for looking!
link

Hi! I can definitely get you all of the items from this list!

Last edited:
oh dude awesome! here’s my form:

Mayor: gababy
Town: Chicago
FC: 1950-9161-3195
Item(s): wishlist
TBT: 70 i believe? if i did all the math right? i can give you 80 to be safe!
Pick up/Delivery: whatever works best for you!

oh dude awesome! here’s my form:

Mayor: gababy
Town: Chicago
FC: 1950-9161-3195
Item(s): wishlist
TBT: 70 i believe? if i did all the math right? i can give you 80 to be safe!
Pick up/Delivery: whatever works best for you!

70 is fine!

actually you'll have to pick up as the order is more than 16 items :3

will VM when your order is ready!

Hey, I know I ordered the other day, but I had to reset my game. I will never be doing that again because I figured out how to remedy my issue. (I've only been playing since the first of June) I was hoping to reorder one thing:

Mayor: Lily
Town: Moonbell
FC: 0662-9045-6361
Item(s):
-Sanrio Etoile Set: 18 TBT
TBT: 18

Sorry and I hope this is okay!

Hey, I know I ordered the other day, but I had to reset my game. I will never be doing that again because I figured out how to remedy my issue. (I've only been playing since the first of June) I was hoping to reorder one thing:

Mayor: Lily
Town: Moonbell
FC: 0662-9045-6361
Item(s):
-Sanrio Etoile Set: 18 TBT
TBT: 18

Sorry and I hope this is okay!

Totally fine, I'll get started on this as soon as possible, will VM when its ready!

Mayor: Kitty
Town: IvyBelle
FC: 3411-6593-7850
Item(s): Pink wood floor (Lottie), Perfume bottles (Lottie), Sewing kit (Mable), Basket of yarn (Mabel), quilted tapestry (Mabel), Celeste ribbon (Celeste)
TBT: 12
Pick up/Delivery: Delivery if possible

Totally fine, I'll get started on this as soon as possible, will VM when its ready!

Thank you so much. I do have a newb question...if you don't know, I understand. When I obtain these items from you...do they go into my catalog and does that make them reordorable? So, say I et a wallpaper from you...would I be able to reorder that from my own catalog or would I need to come back to you to get one for a different room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back